+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toastee/Jennifer

Re: Toastee/Jennifer

I think all that drinking pickled her brain they way she reacted when asked questions on the runway was to just give a blank stare, I would think she is on something. Did she honestly think not giving an answer would impress the judges into letting her stay. This was the time to save herself and she did not.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

She really needed to go, I was glad Mo'Nique picked her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

toastee needs to go to an AA meeting. she needs to 12 step her life out of reality tv & into sobriety. i get the sense that this girl has drinks before it hits noon. by lunchtime, she is sauced.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Toastee offers nothing to the show, she's boring as heck. Also, she shouldn't be talking about Serious backstabbing her. Didn't she tell Flav about Nibblz's internet videos or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2360862;
    Toastee offers nothing to the show, she's boring as heck. Also, she shouldn't be talking about Serious backstabbing her. Didn't she tell Flav about Nibblz's internet videos or something?
    Actually, it was the other way around. Nibbiz told Flave about Toastee. He did research and found som damning photos of Toastee in a rather "provocative" pose and sent her packing

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2360968;
    Actually, it was the other way around. Nibbiz told Flave about Toastee. He did research and found som damning photos of Toastee in a rather "provocative" pose and sent her packing
    Actually, now I remember what happened (well wikipedia reminded me). Toastee told the other girls that Nibblz gave Flav a handjob and that prompted Nibblz to tell Flav. Either way, Toastee (and pumkin too) aren't ones to be talking about backstabbing.

Yea this girl is just weird...I think she is on something NOW, or yea like BEARCATA said all that drinking fried her brain, she acts out of it all the time. And, she still just behaves like a drunk...like even the way she talks...look at her mouth when she speaks, its like it just WANTS to slur...hahaha. She needs help, hope the girl gets it for her own good.

FORT Fogey

Why do so many of the girls look so much worse? Not that I ever found her pretty but on FOL, she was much nicer to look at then she is now. Glad she's gone. No use to the show. From what I understand, she's very intelligent (school wise, obviously not in other ways) so maybe she should focus on a better future for herself than to be a reality tv star.
    Jessica

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

Aww I love Toastee, and was sad to see her go(I don't watch much tv now, so I miss charm school). Her alcoholic qualities are adorable

But she looked a lot better on FOL.

I have to say that I was extremely disturbed when I saw Toastee's segment on the Charm School preview. While I applaud her mother's efforts in educating school children about wild animals, I was appalled when I saw the two pygmy marmosets living in such a tiny cage and it seriously angered me when I saw the chaos unfold in the kitchen while the serval was "freaking out". It's one thing to have pets (and I do), but trying to have wild animals as pets in completely different and, in my opinion, wrong. Whether or not those paricular animals were born in the wild or bred in captivity, they at least deserve to live in suitable habitat, even if it does happen to be in a zoo, but certainly not within the confines of a house in suburban Pennsylvania.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)