+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Smiley/Leilene

FORT Fan

Re: Smiley

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;2332451;
    I liked Smiley back when she was calling herself Alexis in the WWE Diva Search.

And she does seem very sweet.. Its a shame all the other girls can only see it as being weak.

Yeah I hate how she is called weak also, just because she is not nasty, they consider her weak. When they should be looking at her as a possible real friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2447819;
    Yeah I hate how she is called weak also, just because she is not nasty, they consider her weak. When they should be looking at her as a possible real friend.
    I agree with you in this regard. Because Leilene is in control of her anger and doesn't "go ghetto" on everyone, she's called "weak"? WTF??!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2448021;
    I agree with you in this regard. Because Leilene is in control of her anger and doesn't "go ghetto" on everyone, she's called "weak"? WTF??!
    This is going to sound odd.. but Leilene seems to be the more mature of the girls, because she can keep her emotions under control. She only looses her temper or cries when she is attacked and is defending herself or her kids.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;2457361;
    This is going to sound odd.. but Leilene seems to be the more mature of the girls, because she can keep her emotions under control. She only looses her temper or cries when she is attacked and is defending herself or her kids.
    True. I haven't seen the entire show but I'm gonna catch up in about an hour and a half with the marathon, but from what I have seen, Leilene has just been the victim of b*tchery, and has never been that scandalous, long-winded, high-school minded ho that some of these other b*tch*s have been.

I have to say though, I don't really know what to make of her giving away her Mom's rings. Is it a noble sacrifice in an attempt to find a better way to provide for her kids, or is it a heartless maneuver by a ho who's just seeing green? I'm not sure, but I wouldn't mind if she won the money, simply because she has the best attitude of the entire cast and has been doing everything "right". Some of these other b*tch*s are standing up on this pedastool they put themselves on and are just screaming aimlessly at anyone who might hiccup or sneeze and knock them off balance and back down to Earth. I was thinking the same thing as Mo'Nique about Larissa: basically, all you do is prove that you're a bitch, and not much else. I always wanted to Leilene to just punish Larissa whenever Larissa would try to come in strong through any of the cracks in Leilene's armor.

Re: Smiley/Leilene

I looked her up, and she actually has a movie coming out next year with Tyson Beckford and Tatyana Ali. Not the biggest names, but it's a start.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Leilene's speech was the best, most well organized and most articulately delivered than the other three. She really was the most improved, and it's a pity that she didn't win. Unfortunately, the headmistress of Charm School isn't on a much higher level than her charges. (Ax anyone you want . . . )
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Yeah, what an eloquent and well-written speech Leilene did! I was thoroughly impressed with it, as well as how WELL she spoke. Anyone notice her diiction? She speaks EXTREMELY well in my opinion, and I really wanted to see her do well all along...

Leilene had a great attitude, too. How many of those other "students" would have handled being the runner-up as polished and classy as she did?

GO LEILENE~!!

i'm so proud of her. she really was grateful even for coming in second. money plays a part of it, but unless leileen is very damn good actress, i think she was genuinely in it to improve herself too. she seemed very happy for saphyri too... what a gracious contestant!

FORT Fogey

I thought her makeover was great. I loved the cut and honestly I think she deserved to win because I dont think Saphari changed at all. I think Leilene actually got something positive out of this experience but Im still glad Saphari won because she needed that money the most.
    Jessica

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2457975;
    Leilene's speech was the best, most well organized and most articulately delivered than the other three. She really was the most improved, and it's a pity that she didn't win. Unfortunately, the headmistress of Charm School isn't on a much higher level than her charges. (Ax anyone you want . . . )

I was stunned that she didn't win. She went through the most, learned the most, grew the most, changed the most.. and IMO, deserved every penny of the 50K. I didn't see her start ONE fight in that house either. It was always the girls against her, and I think she always faired better than any of them in the end.

I really hope that something comes out of that job offer that Mo' mentioned. I can't remember what exactly it was (modeling?), but it was better than nothing for coming in second.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast