+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Smiley/Leilene

Re: Smiley/Leilene

She kills me. If she is wanting to shed that "I'm only good for stripping" mentality, she's got to start thinking of other ways to win things instead of the autopilot stripper act.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar

After she sold her mother's wedding ring last week, I really got a whole new respect for her. I hope she wins the whole thing now.

Jen,Lisa,Chan,Vic,Hthr JoeSchmoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats;2421214;
    After she sold her mother's wedding ring last week, I really got a whole new respect for her. I hope she wins the whole thing now.
    I liked her alot more after that as well. Now I hope either her or Saaphyri wins.

FORT Fogey

She may actually win this thing. She can be really annoying at times but at least she has a heart.
    Jessica

She seems to be putting forth more effort than any of those other clowns.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueen;2388751;
    OMG I absolutely love this girl

she is a genuinly good natured person

bootz always trying to talk about leilene because she used to strip but people have to do what they have to do to take care of children I can't say i really blame her

Yeah she may cry alot but she is just emotional she has to let it out sometime

Out of everyone she is my favorite

On her being a stripper...

Are her kids being fed? Do they have clothes and housing? Are your bills being paid? If the answer to these questions are yes and yes, then lay off of her being a stripper. You have to do what you have to do to take care of your kids. You use the skills that you have. Since she didn't get any schooling that we know of, she used her dance training to step up and provide for her family.

Stripper does not mean hooker or whore. I see Brooke acting more like a prostitute than Leilene. I admit that I did not watch Flavor of Love when she was on it, so I don't know what her behavior was like on that show, but she has done nothing but act as if she really is in a charm school on this show.

Last week when she tried telling Brooke that her behavior was inappropriate, it was as if she was the only one that actually "got" the whole theme of the show. She has improved herself five fold since the first episode.

Nothing against Saaphyri, but I think Leilene should win.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;2443721;
    Nothing against Saaphyri, but I think Leilene should win.
    Leilene is the only one who doesn't "go all ghetto" as soon as someone says something she doesn't like or looks at her sideways. It seems as though she's the only one remaining who "gets" Charm School and is in it for long-term results rather than just for paying the next rent check and buying a new weave or pair of Uggs.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2345437;
    Grow a spine and quit crying. You are an adult with 3 children now, act like it.
    Everytime I see or hear her I want to stab myself in the eyes and bleed out my ears... I can't stand her "poor me" attitude.

I also disagree that she's the only one putting forth effort; Darra, Saaphyri, and Becky have all changed for the better at least a little. After her mom's wedding ring she gained a little respect from me... I still don't find her "charming" in the least. That girl needs to go home back to her kids and not waste her time on a "reality" show... She has prior obligations she needs to fulfill. Why is she a stripper if she can obviously find someone else to watch her kids for months at a time? That seems fishy to me.

Not to mention when she flipped out back at Larissa on the debate episode... Not charming, motherly, respectable, or mature. She should have just walked away... She's setting a bad example for her kids when they watch her...
    Last edited by Rainbowz1115; 06-18-2007 at 10:32 PM.

I think that in the end of the competetion, she really pulled herself together. She should not have backstabbed Brooke because Brooke didn't want her to sell her mom's rings and they had been friends but I still like Leilene and think she will do well

Quote Originally Posted by vote4llama;2447432;
    I think that in the end of the competetion, she really pulled herself together. She should not have backstabbed Brooke because Brooke didn't want her to sell her mom's rings and they had been friends but I still like Leilene and think she will do well
    Actually, Brooke was attempting to set Leilene up. She stated rather coldly that she saw Lei as very week and gullable and she could use her and get rid of her easily. She was never friends to Leilene and stated more than once. Only when Leilene helped her will some of the challenges did she actually embrace Leilene.

Leilene followed her own convictions when choosing Brooke. Brooke was just shcoked that Leilene thought for herself and didn't just do what Brooke ordered her to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast