+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Smiley/Leilene

Re: Smiley/Leilene

She should learn how to cook especially since she has three kids. I wonder what she feeds her kids or who cooks I'm guessing someone else does. I like Leilene a little and their have only been two episodes so maybe soon she'll become more confident in her self and stop crying so much.

FORT Fogey

I sorta like her cause I can see she has a heart but just on the physical, I see her as one of the least attractive girls there. Her facial features to me are odd and not attractive. I dont really see model when I look at her, at least not the way when I see Crystal. I think Crystal is the most beautiful girl there.
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2358478;
    I sorta like her cause I can see she has a heart but just on the physical, I see her as one of the least attractive girls there. Her facial features to me are odd and not attractive. I dont really see model when I look at her, at least not the way when I see Crystal. I think Crystal is the most beautiful girl there.
    agrees ^

i can't find a damn thing attractive or sexy about her

and i find it funny and ironic that she always talking about stripping... and then she's like how that's "not her" ... even the damn Charm School preview show all she was talking about was stripping on a pole and whatnot.

ole loony crybaby ass...

She's so awkward. It's her insecureness that makes her unattractive.

The whole show she's been talking about wanting to leave dancing behind her, she's not a stripper anymore and she doesn't even want to acknowledge it. Then, after her runway compliment from the judge, she immediately goes into how stripping has given her those skills.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

she NAILED that runway challenge, though. she looked a LOT better than any of the other girls (excluding cristal, of course)
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2360987;
    she NAILED that runway challenge, though. she looked a LOT better than any of the other girls (excluding cristal, of course)
    I think the only girls that she actually looks better than is Brooke (thats not hard to do), Toastee (also not hard to do), Hottie(only cause Hottie insists on making herself look like a joke) and Like dat. (although I do like like Dat) If Krazy was still here, then she should've been one model and kristal being the other.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

^ agree krazy and serious are the prettiest of the entire cast from BOTH seasons! Although, hoopz was pretty shes such a bimbo...i cant even tell you the endless reports i hear about that woman...they say she is on the road to destruction! T.I. apparently waxed that a$$ and then let the whole PSC gang bang! Even rapper The Game spoke on her slutty mentality! So, for that she lost cool points with me esp cuz she tried to come out all "tom-boyish" when shes really a freak!

this girl look like a damn Howdy Doody doll

FORT Newbie

OMG I absolutely love this girl

she is a genuinly good natured person

bootz always trying to talk about leilene because she used to strip but people have to do what they have to do to take care of children I can't say i really blame her

Yeah she may cry alot but she is just emotional she has to let it out sometime

Out of everyone she is my favorite
    Last edited by John; 05-14-2007 at 05:19 PM.

who's taking care of the children while she's on a reality show taking her clothes off?

i'd rather go to a club that Bootz/Buckeeey work at...THEY have good bodies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast