+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Saaphyri

Re: Saaphyri

I find Saaphyri and her stupidity incredibly annoying. Along with her hair.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Yea, she does get on my nerves more than not.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

man, i bussed out my FOL2 (uncensored) dvd recently and i forgot how she made me laugh so hard during the brief time she was on there. Her exit scene was the best ever.

she needs Charm School badly.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2389814;
    I just dont see how a 50,000 check isnt the right reason especially for a girl that isnt well off financially. I remember on the seond season of beauty and the geek, Jennipher was giving the asian girl (forgot her name, the one that won that season) a hard time because she said she wasnt there for the right reasons and was there to just get the money. I just didnt understand that because if I recall, the first season at first anyway they didnt know anything about the show or if they would get a prize at the end but the second season they did and they all knew money was involved. I dont believe for a second that that wasnt the main reason they all went on the show. Im sure they got alot out of the experience but money was probably the biggest motivator and why is that a wrong reason unless your rich? You have put food on the table. Unless your financially well off, why isnt the money a good reason? As long as you dont worship money, it can really be a blessing and some of these women have kids.

Money is always an issue...and ALWAYS the right reason to make moves (if just depends on what those moves are, you gotta have standards and still do the right thing, theres nothing wrong with getting money without hurting anyone!)...the judges and ppl on this show are just a joke, and flat out dried up entertainers that need a boost of energy and sense of control back in their lives (not to mention an actual paying job, esp after living that glamourous life- no way they'd turn back now! lol)! I dont see them walking around doing things for free, or just the kindness out of their hearts. Or because they think theyre getting more out of a job than the actual bread...get real (if thats the case they would have asked to do this show for free ESP considering the fact none of them have a pschology degree and have no business charm-schooling anybody!)...telling bad jokes that are directed to offend ppl doesnt seem like a good way to MAKE money but that didnt stop Monique, did it? Where's the charm in that?! lol...
    Last edited by WolfWoman; 05-19-2007 at 02:45 AM.

FORT Newbie

She is so funny.

my favorite now that Schatar is gone

Last night's performance shows that, at least with Saaphyri, you can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of this classless, idiotic girl!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Kao

I feel very badly for her. It must not be easy for her to be so sensitive to take offense at every small slight sent to her and just go off like a keg of dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;2436843;
    I feel very badly for her. It must not be easy for her to be so sensitive to take offense at every small slight sent to her and just go off like a keg of dynamite.

Actually, looking at the VSpot extras, Mo stated that Saaphyri did make every attempt to avoid such a confrontation until she was basically backed up in a corner per se. She did what evei I would have done; made Seashell "Back OFF!" On the Extra, she actually felt sorry for him when he had offended every single girl there and was standing alone. Saaphyri invited him over to speak with Slutacious and her when he dogged Saaphyri's physical appearance in his complement to Brooke's breasts. If you noticed, the other girls was about to come to her defense when she stated "I Got This" and let him have a piece of her mind.

Mo ended it because she knew that Saaphyri would have come to blows if the guy did NOT back off. She's no pushover!

FORT Fogey

I had been rooting for Saaphyri in the beginning but she dissapoints me every week. Last night when she went off on that guy she didnt but every other week she did like when she went off on Becky saying she was starting stuff (Becky is her best friend in the house) when Becky was just trying to find out who stole the pics and when she went off on Like Dat for trying to give her the clothes and when she flipped out in the guy working at the store who they were trying to sell clothes to.Obviously the girl has alot of self esteem and personal issues which is fine but it doesnt seem to me like she is improving or is willing to admit when she is wrong.
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread