+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Saaphyri

Re: Saaphyri

I'm feelin her too, shes funny and she has a character to her that comes off real, not too over the top for the cameras but not trying to be a fake goody two shoe either. Shes very pretty and I'd like to see more of her...

Oh yea, why was she invited to the Tyra show? Is she Muslim? Inform me PLEASE!

Oh yeah, she's a classy one all right. Please pass the lip chap.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2361989;
    I'm feelin her too, shes funny and she has a character to her that comes off real, not too over the top for the cameras but not trying to be a fake goody two shoe either. Shes very pretty and I'd like to see more of her...

Oh yea, why was she invited to the Tyra show? Is she Muslim? Inform me PLEASE!
    No she's not muslim. She was on the show with a Muslim woman debating on if its harder for blacks or muslims (which is a waste of time to argue about in my opinion cause it will get you nowhere) and I guess she had some prejudice against muslims so she had to live as one for a day and see how she was treated.
    Jessica

there are some people that win but dont need the money. saaphyri needs the money & she wants to win. she doesnt live in a big house like larissa & she didnt get enough air time at FOL. this show is redeeming her.

each week i'm really liking her more.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Fogey

Last episode she really dissapointed me. I totally agree with that professor on the team he picked. Saaphyri could not stop interrupting Hottie and they already said that was one of the rules to not interupt. Talking over someone repeatedly is not debating (because you are not letting the other person speak) so I dont get why at the end they said they were suprised she did so well. She also seems way too jealous of Cristal.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

I wish I saw more of her on FOL. She brings so much comedy to the show.

"You need some braids? WE GOT CHU!"
    "You want some cornrows? WE GOT CHU!"
    "You tryna get ya weave? WE GOT CHU!"
    "WE GOT CHU!"

lol, that's the funniest clip of her.

I've noticed some people saying she's really in this show for the right reasons, but lest we not forget that when all the other girls were crying to Mo'Nique at the beginning of the season, her exact words were "Where. Is. ... that money?"

Having said that, I still want her to win (narrowly, of course, taking the title from Courtney).

"Gasoline!"

Saaphyri is the true comedic genius this season! Stupid H-Town getting in a fight with her, it ruined FOL2!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewM;2386336;
    I've noticed some people saying she's really in this show for the right reasons, but lest we not forget that when all the other girls were crying to Mo'Nique at the beginning of the season, her exact words were "Where. Is. ... that money?"

Having said that, I still want her to win (narrowly, of course, taking the title from Courtney).

I just dont see how a 50,000 check isnt the right reason especially for a girl that isnt well off financially. I remember on the seond season of beauty and the geek, Jennipher was giving the asian girl (forgot her name, the one that won that season) a hard time because she said she wasnt there for the right reasons and was there to just get the money. I just didnt understand that because if I recall, the first season at first anyway they didnt know anything about the show or if they would get a prize at the end but the second season they did and they all knew money was involved. I dont believe for a second that that wasnt the main reason they all went on the show. Im sure they got alot out of the experience but money was probably the biggest motivator and why is that a wrong reason unless your rich? You have put food on the table. Unless your financially well off, why isnt the money a good reason? As long as you dont worship money, it can really be a blessing and some of these women have kids.
    Last edited by caramelbeauty81; 05-14-2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Jessica

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Her hair looks so real and natural
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

+ Reply to Thread