+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain/Thela

Re: Rain/Thela

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2332779;
    I think it was an acting job she tried to pull on Mo'nique before the expulsion. The woman has a few screws loose and needed to go. See weed does fry your brains.
    Unfortunately for her, it probably was no act. She actually thought she was making an impression on Mo'Nique in a last ditched effort to stay on the show. Mo called it and I feel she also knew this was no act and the girl had to go!

What's up wit this chick? I mean...she really can't be serious! I would not lose any sleep, if I never saw or heard of her again...even if she died. I hate ppl that can't improvise and scream "ITS NOT FAIR!" esp when they are basically given exposure on a platter...get real...that walk wasn't that hard, and if it was...she has no compassion for the ppl that are starving in Africa and other under-develop countries who have to walk miles for DIRTY water that's intended to feed entire families...seriously...F- HER!

FORT Fogey

I feel bad for her because she said she wanted to make up for how she embarressed her family on the first season of FOL and looks like she shamed them again.
    I think she needs professional help. I also think she is pretty.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2341010;
    What's up wit this chick? I mean...she really can't be serious! I would not lose any sleep, if I never saw or heard of her again...even if she died. I hate ppl that can't improvise and scream "ITS NOT FAIR!" esp when they are basically given exposure on a platter...get real...that walk wasn't that hard, and if it was...she has no compassion for the ppl that are starving in Africa and other under-develop countries who have to walk miles for DIRTY water that's intended to feed entire families...seriously...F- HER!
    I didn't like the fact that she just dropped the ball by screaming "IT'S NOT FAIR" when given a chance, but would have liked to see her redeem herself. However, she really needs to focus her energy on actually doing sth instead of complaining.

^ For real...I just don't have tolerance for ppl like her, there are too many ppl in the world that are really living UNFAIR, for her to feel like being on a reality show doing a pety challenge is something so hard and unfair for her to do! I just think some ppl really need to open their eyes and be more compassion and grateful for what they have...getting exposure on TV for being a female trying to win a date with a famous man is beyond nice, and fair.

FORT Fanatic

The show was much better without her on it this week. I still cant get over the way she got up in Mo'Nique's face and screamed at her when the bus delivered them to the road.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12