+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pumkin/Brooke

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Pumkin/Brooke

Pumkin (Brooke)

Pumkin was the spitter from Flavor of Love. Since her notorious performance on that show, she lost her job as a substitute teacher and cheerleading coach. Her romance with Flav ended when he discovered that Pumkin had been on three reality shows before his, including Blind Date. Pumkin admits that she was never into Flav, "My ultimate goal from Flavor of Love was to get second place ... I did, you know, wanna hang out for the exposure on TV." Now she's enjoying her celebrity in her hometown of Bakersfield, CA. Pumkin may have come to Charm School to save her reputation, or maybe it's just to add to her long list of reality show credits.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar
    I really dont like this girl much. She reminds me of someone...not a pretty girl...but she has nice hair .
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Re: Punkin

"My ultimate goal from Flavor of Love was to get second place ... I did, you know, wanna hang out for the exposure on TV."

Oh, and Jewelsy, the title of this thread has a spelling error: you typed in Punkin instead of Pumkin.

At least she is honest about her motives, but I say stop giving her what she wants and cut her loose.

All I know is even though many people don't like NY, that still gave pumpkin no right to just up and spit on her. That's nasty. She was also on that MTV show next. She's just doing this for the exposure.

I like her. And sure spitting on NY was nasty-but she deserves it. JMO.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Re: Pumkin

everytime i see her she looks grosser!

when FOL 1st started i didn't think she was that bad looking (even w/ her horse teeth) but she has been getting worst... must be the wear and tear from being a run down and used up skank.

Re: Pumkin

I just saw Pumkin on MTV's exposed and at the end of the date, she picked both guys and had a three-way kiss with them . Yeah, she is definitely going to win

Re: Pumkin/Brooke

I watched my I Love New York reunion tape and could not believe Mr. Boston was dating Pumkin. I sincerely believe he did the show to get more dates/sex and he certainly seems to have accomplished that goal. But seriously I hope he is using protection, the possiblity of getting an STD from either New York or Pumkin is quite high.

After watching all the tonguing it really makes one want to be celibate just thinking about all the places those appendages have been in. EECCCKK!!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Pumkin/Brooke

I SWEAR nothing was a golden as the reaction from NY when Pumpkin was smooching the nose-man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast