+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Pumkin/Brooke

Re: Pumkin/Brooke

what the hell was that whole deal about her just doing what the 'blond hair blue eyed white girls' do?
    thats ridiculous and demeaning to all blonde hair/blue eyed girls. my sis has blonde and blue, and she certainly dont act like that...Brooke you need to get your **** straight, you're not doin what blonde hair/blue eyed white girls do, you're doin what nasty skank whores do
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 07-09-2007 at 02:25 PM.

FORT Fogey

Brooke is so ugly. She really needs to do something about those bags under her eyes. Only in her late twenties but she looks like she's in her mid thirities. She's not aging well. I am not white but if I was, I would be very upset for her comment last night saying thats just what blond blue eyed girls do. I dont know any white girl that would say that she represents what is considered "flirty" to the white community.
    Jessica

Brooke is a delusional sluttacious whore. Brooke isn't anything more than a prostitute. I lmao at these girls calling leilene a stripper. Brooke will spread her legs and drop trou for anyone. Larissa's dumbass on fol attempted to show america a new way of introducing herself to men with the booty shake.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2467045;
    . . . I am not white but if I was, I would be very upset for her comment last night saying thats just what blond blue eyed girls do. I dont know any white girl that would say that she represents what is considered "flirty" to the white community.
    Maybe she represents the likes of Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, et al -- but not any of the other blonde-haired and/or blue-eyed women I know -- or know of!

"Flirty" is subtle. Asking a guy flat-out if he would rather "f***" or "make love" is not subtle.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678