+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pumkin/Brooke

Re: Pumkin/Brooke

I missed the entire ep. Did she really unplug the phone or was she just accused of it?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2392834;
    I missed the entire ep. Did she really unplug the phone or was she just accused of it?
    It looks like she did. Larissa was on the phone then it cut off and like 2 seconds later Brooke walks down the stairs and into the room then after the argument Larissa fixed the wires and the phone worked again

It sometimes doesnt take that much to unplug a phone chord. The phone cord coming from my computer (yes, i am still on dial up) routinly comes loose, which can intturupt the internet. And if the chord was loose, and somebody accidently brushed against it, then it could easily come undone all the way.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeafChulo;2392057;
    I thought that is Rob from Survivor Amazon?
    YES! You're totally right. Thanks for the correction!

As for the phone cord, I'm convinced she did. She's just like that..anything to stir the pot. Just like Larissa said, "she knows I'm trying to control my anger".. I agree that that's exactly why the lil bimbo disconnected it. She's trouuuuble. :nono
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2395870;
    As for the phone cord, I'm convinced she did. She's just like that..anything to stir the pot. Just like Larissa said, "she knows I'm trying to control my anger".. I agree that that's exactly why the lil bimbo disconnected it. She's trouuuuble. :nono
    I think she didn't -- but, as she said in the confessional, she wished she would have thought to do so. Either way, she played the situation beautifully. Larissa is such an immature idiot, she fell screaming right into it.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2395870;
    YES! You're totally right. Thanks for the correction!

While I don't agree with you on Brooke being the one who pulled the cord, I do agree that she's not exactly reluctant to start things. On the "20 Greatest Celebreality moments" she said that she went to hug Hoopz just so she could get near New York and she spat on her in order to provoke New York so she could possibly be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2396041;
    I think she didn't -- but, as she said in the confessional, she wished she would have thought to do so. Either way, she played the situation beautifully. Larissa is such an immature idiot, she fell screaming right into it.
    Ha! Yeah.. Larissa didn't miss a beat did she? Although she did crack me up when she said she wanted to know for sure so she could quit the show and beat her a## right there. WAY overboard of a reaction, but kinda funny if she actually did quit, take the microphones off and start beating Brooke right then and there.

I am so angry that Larissa and Shay did not get caught in their lie. The entire thing is taped but Mo'Nique has no way to know who stole the photo?! Please! I would have loved to see them get caught right there. Pull out the video and BAM! That would have been awesome!

YES YES YESSSS!!!!!!

She not only was sent packing, she was told she was a whore. Sweet justice. Go Mo!!!!
    The only reality show she'd be able to go on now, is "America's Next Top Whore".
    She's a nasty... nasty girl.

I hope she leave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast