+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pumkin/Brooke

Re: Pumkin/Brooke

Loogie Girl and Booger Boy -- a match made in heaven!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

This girl has always bugged me, and I was bothered to see her on this show. But, what made it all worth it to have her on it....the girls calling her OUT! Immediately, her roomies were all up on her about her blogging. Classic.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey

I dont like or dislike her but I dont believe her and Mr. Boston are a couple although I believe they have probably fooled around or slept together. Its just when LaLa asked if they were a couple, it seemed like he wasnt sure or was downplaying or about to shake is head but she kept saying "yea we are" over him and then kinda forced him to kiss her. Im not saying he didnt kiss back but she kinda led the way. I think she will just do anything to stay in the reality spotlight.
    Jessica

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

She's gonna be in the Tyra Banks show this week, talking about her experiences on both shows.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Punkin

Quote Originally Posted by miss lady chris;2320855;
    All I know is even though many people don't like NY, that still gave pumpkin no right to just up and spit on her. That's nasty. She was also on that MTV show next. She's just doing this for the exposure.
    NY should have did more to her than what she did because i would have!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air;2343927;
    She's gonna be in the Tyra Banks show this week, talking about her experiences on both shows.
    Your are NASTY

This girl is wrong, I really hate NY but spitting on someone is the LOWEST thing you could do to them. And, seriously not liking someone doesnt give you that right. NY never did anything to her to make her spit on her. Talking ish is allowed, its a free country. Now unless she said something racist, discriminating or of that nature is the only one that words can mean a lot more than average. And, have reason for consquence...but seriously, no one respects someone who spits on someone for a silly reason. She should have got her azz beat...I would have knocked her teeth out, so she'd always have spit falling out her mouth. You wanna be a professional spitter- I'll make you one without hesititation (if this was done to me). Now, also I find her lifting up her dress unto Hottie (who I also hate) was also crossing the line, thats a form of sexually harassment. Again, I would have beat her up. You dont place ya naked body parts on ppl, or get in their face and personal space. She is disrespectful. It was kinda funny how she stole Hottie's dirty underwear and turned them inside out and put them on her picture, that was a good one...and quite dirty and lowdown...I only applade this one because Hottie did steal Krazy's dress and didnt deserve to win that competetion. And, even more so considering Krazy got eliminated...at least Pumpkin helped her get some form of revenge in before she had to leave. But, Pumpkin needs to tune it down just a bit...

I hate her as much as I hate Methrose and that is saying something.

i like her. i think she's cute & bubbly.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

^Cute and bubbly? She spits on ppl! And, rubs her naked breasts on other women! And, she has one of the worst attitudes out of the girls on the show...

THATS CUTE AND BUBBLY 2 YOU!!!!

Hmm...WEIRD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast