+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Like Dat/Darra

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Like Dat/Darra

Like Dat (Darra)

After Flavor of Love 2, Like Dat quit her job in pharmaceutical advertising to start her own event management firm called Ladybug Media Inc. A single mother of one, Darra is a strong, confident woman from Jersey City, whose personal motto is to "keep it real," and if she thinks you're frontin', she will not hesitate to check your ass. She was a loud presence in Flav's house, from jumping in the pool with her clothes on, to drinking from the OJ container at the breakfast table. Charm School is her chance to show her more sophisticated side, if she's got one.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-05-2007 at 10:50 PM.

Re: Like Dat

LIke Dat was pretty over the top on her season. She was a little too into the "overacting" in my opinion. However, she did call alot of the other girls on their stuff, so she would be another fun one to see interact in the house.

Re: Like Dat

iirc, this broad needs the most work.

this school gonna teach etiquette/manners, right ?

"make a sista feel real good"

FORT Newbie

Re: Like Dat/Darra

I agree. She needs a lot of work - fake ass "confident" calling other people out. Who does she think she is? Can't stand "keeping it real" people like her. They re-inforce the stereotypes - keep it real strong black woman!

FORT Newbie

I feel like on the show NO one had the right to talk about "Like Dat".She might be on the plus side but look at all those girls they really should just SHUT UP. They all looke like ho's to me! Not Goldie
    Last edited by sydnee dalton; 04-22-2007 at 12:53 PM. Reason: have to add something

FORT Fanatic

I like Darra most of all. She's not whorey looking and fake like the rest of the 'girls.' I wanted her to be chosen by Andrew Firestone...it would have been nice to see her succeed.

She surprised me the most during the etiquette challenge and interview session with Andrew Firestone. She had class and acted like a lady. So why is she on this show??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2345442;
    She surprised me the most during the etiquette challenge and interview session with Andrew Firestone. She had class and acted like a lady. So why is she on this show??
    She basically acted like a slob on FOL2. She was embarrased by how she was shown and wants to change

i'm still scarred from seeing her "go over" the fence in the obsticle course in episode one.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

Her no-non-sense-approach just kills me. She just straight up admits that she's was WAY hungover because of the bottle of vodka.. and then had to do the obstacle course.
    Very fittingly, she upchucks her guts when she's done.

She needs Charm School.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast