+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Like Dat/Darra

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Re: Like Dat/Darra

I thought it was sad seeing her cry on the runway. Her teamates made her look horrible, especially with the feathers on her eyes.

wow, this girl has no shame

ass everywhere, eye feathers, sweaty hotdog back

not cool

don't these people realize that this footage will be around forever

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2358247;
    I thought it was sad seeing her cry on the runway. Her teamates made her look horrible, especially with the feathers on her eyes.
    yeah it was sad to see dara tear up. as bad as the "gown" was,it didnt deserve such scathing remarks from the judges. they damn near called her fat & ugly. it was so uncomfortable to watch.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Why didnt she just tell her team NO...I mean DAMN speak up for yourself esp when youre the model. Models don't have to wear anything that makes them uncomfortable...I mean sometimes they do...but most models are comfortable being naked, so I guess thats a good thing when in that business.

But Darra knows what her team members were doing was making her look bad, I wouldnt have done it...hell no...the bitches wouldnt have done that to me. I feel bad though that the judges got at her like that...def not cool!

FORT Fogey

I felt really bad for her as well especially when she was holding back tears. I just dont understand how anyone could not see that her look was the furthest thing from couture and not just that but didnt compliment her in any way shape or form.
    Jessica

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I agree with VixenVillian a bit on this too. She really needed to stand up for herself and say No. Say something.
    Like perhaps....when they grabbed the drapes off the wall..or were gluing feathers onto her toes...or gluing feathers onto her eyes..or the big massive tapedown they did to her body.
    So I don't really have that much sympathy, she only started crying when the judges were coddling her and lambasting the others.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie

shes o.k.

I really miss Darra. It took me a while to realize it because Schatar (my fav, I'm still totally annoyed that she didn't win) left on the same episode. Darra really wanted to learn! She's just a big girl lookin for love! And I will so miss her saying "oh HELL no" all the time. Like when Cristal was taping her body... that was hilarious.

FORT Newbie

"You don't know me either!!"" haha...one of my favorite quotes this season!

FORT Fan

I could not stand her, she was so annoying. And please she was so fake. I hate how she would put on that I'm so hood act. She was nothing she was just showing up for the camera. If she was as "hood" as she claimed she would have been acting like saaparyi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast