+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krazy/Heather

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Krazy/Heather

Krazy (Heather)

Krazy left Flav's house with the aspirations to be a pop diva (who goes by the stage name "Nevaeh," which is HEAVEN spelled backwards). She lives with her grandmother in San Diego, where she's been working hard in the studio and with her singing coach to make her dreams of stardom come true. Krazy hates the way she looked on Flavor of Love 2 and hopes to represent herself in a positive light on Charm School. Unfortunately, a diva's ego is rarely a pretty thing to behold.

Re: Krazy

I feel bad for her, everyone hates her, LOL.

Especially when her dress got stolen and she's like "this is not what i came here for!"

Well, I guess the music execs were not beating a path to her door so I guess she has to find "fame" somewhere. Good luck Krazy!

although she can't sing and was hated, she was still cute (which is all that counts on these type of shows)

she surely can't sang. and she's a cry-baby.

I hope we don't have to hear her sing again. I had to excuse myself during the FOL2 reunion the moment they let her sing. Please, no more.

FORT Fogey

Wow I almost didnt recognize her. Thats a really bad picture of her because on FOL2 I thought she was one of the prettier girls there.
    Jessica

Re: Krazy/Heather

I agree^^^That picture of her is really bad! her hair is bad too! bangs with curly hair dont work well together.

Well, I don't hate krazy at all...frankly, I like her...I think she should just be herself more and instead of reminding everyone what her passion is ("to be a singer") she should just show off her personality instead. That's what her future fans of her music would want anyway. I just think she knows what she came on the show for, but forgets its still a REALITY show. Which has nothing to do with performing...she puts herself out on a limb, and it makes her seem like she's trying too hard. I really think she's just young and doesn't have the right guidance (like a manager, or a record label, etc) to let her know how she should represent herself on the show. All she has to do is BE HERSELF, how she is day to day. I think she is more honest and real than any of those broads on the show...they just know how to pretend already, she doesnt...shes coming pure and naive. She is beautiful, and talented (everyone says she can't sing but I disagree...I just think trying hard to show it off at the wrong times, causes her to lose that real feeling that makes you sing ya heart out). I wish her the best, and I really hope she doesnt let these b*tches, haters, and ppl with negativity bring her down. Krazy, Heather a.k.a. Nevaeh...if you happen to be reading this, DO YA THING...but remember, BE YASELF...don't let the pressure of trying to make ppl like you and ya music get the best of you. I believe you can do it...and remember having haters is a GOOD THING...if no one hated you, then you have something to worry about...and thats real! If you dropped an album, I'd buy it!!!

"Who gives a f*** what the rest of the world has to say...the f*** they know anyway?"

haha...1!

FORT Fogey

Vixen, I couldnt agree more. I like Krazy too and liked her on FOL. I didnt understand why she was always accused of being fake just because she went on the show for her singing as if the other girls didnt go on the show for other reasons as well. If it was only for FLAV, we would not see them on the Charm school show either since he is no longer the "prize".
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast