+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krazy/Heather

Re: Krazy/Heather

i love her stage name. nevaeh.

i think she has pretty facial features but she does play helpless victim a lot. she's just too vulnerable for the show. but she's such a sweet girl, though.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2357275;
    She is horrible, she can't sing, she is faker than pumpkin. I can't stand Mo'nique but she knew the only reason why the bitch was there was to promote her so call singer career.

If she was such a talented singer she wouldn't be on charm school she would be singing right know.

[FA Edit] ...just because you are talented doesnt mean you'll break into the industry. In fact, most of the so-called singers out today, arent at all that talented...they were just committed and they met the RIGHT PEOPLE.

I agree going on a reality show isnt the BEST route to go in breaking into the industry because it can always back-fire on you quick as hell. But then again, look at Tech and Heather B from the Real World, both of them used the reality show to get into the industry and it worked in their favor. Neither of them are that successful in the business, but thats probably due to their own lack of ambition. It's something you have to stay committed to at all times. You can be a hit, and then forgotten the next day just like that.

So talented has nothing to do with the industry [FA Edit]. But, if you do have talent it never hurts to put yourself out there as much as possible.

I disagree with you on saying Krazy's singing ability is horrible, she does need a lil work and she just needs to find her knick. I also think she isnt being show-cased correctly, I bet there were some better clips of her singing a hell of lot better, but the editors probably left it out...for rating reasons. C'mon its a reality show, we all know the best airtime is the ones showing ppl looking stupid or making an azz of themself. And, not ONE person on a reality show hasnt said the EDITING is screwed up- and they always show you in the worst light possible.

And, on the times Krazy did sound a lil off-tuned I think she was just trying too hard and it made her lose that feeling (and her ear)...trust me as an artist I can tell you we dont always sound perfect and even the best singers can sound like trash if the mood isnt really right. Sometimes PUSHING too hard makes you lose it, even when you got it naturally.

Don't be too hard on her, I don't think she deserves that at all- I think she has been completely misrespented on the show and I think once she finds the right ppl and learns from her mistakes, she can be a hell of entertainer. That's my opinion...

But how or why do you think she's fake? List something FAKE about her or something she has done that is considered FAKE, please...
    Last edited by SueEllenMishke; 05-01-2007 at 09:20 PM.

FORT Fogey

I thought when Krazy sang a little bit on Flavor of love, she could sing but on the reunion show, I thought she sounded horrible but maybe it was nerves. No she isnt mariah Carey but there are many types of singers and just because you dont have a powerhouse voice doesnt mean you cant sing. Her voice on the show at least sounded soft and pretty and she can at least carry a tune. Ciara has a soft pretty voice thats not powerhouse and she's doing pretty well for herself. Jennifer Lopez nor Britney Spears could sing as good as Krazy and that didn't stop them from making platinum albums. If she doesn't make it in the music industry, I dont think it will because of lack of vocal skills. I think these reality shows may have hurt her chances more than anything.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

i agree VixenVillain & caramelbeauty81....becoming a singer has nothing to do with talent, i mean to some extent, but there are too many horrible singers out there that make hit records all the time! i think krazy sounded good on the reunion actually...it was that scene with her and Flav at the piano that was pretty bad. Like Vixen said...i think she was trying too hard or something...i liked her little song on the reunion show it was pretty good, i wonder if she wrote the lyrics or not? But you can definitely tell she was nervous on the reunion show...all the girls were booing her before she even started, and if you watched the Vspot they showed how at rehersal they were acting up and dissing her. Thats why flav was like "PLEASE!...let her sing the song!" haha cuz they kept interupting and trying to overpower her with hate...i like krazy i hope she does a lot better after these shows because she seems to be a sweet and real person, i think she was badly mistreated on the shows...its called jealousy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2361610;
    [FA Edit] ...just because you are talented doesnt mean you'll break into the industry. In fact, most of the so-called singers out today, arent at all that talented...they were just committed and they met the RIGHT PEOPLE.

I agree going on a reality show isnt the BEST route to go in breaking into the industry because it can always back-fire on you quick as hell. But then again, look at Tech and Heather B from the Real World, both of them used the reality show to get into the industry and it worked in their favor. Neither of them are that successful in the business, but thats probably due to their own lack of ambition. It's something you have to stay committed to at all times. You can be a hit, and then forgotten the next day just like that.

So talented has nothing to do with the industry [FA Edit]. But, if you do have talent it never hurts to put yourself out there as much as possible.

I disagree with you on saying Krazy's singing ability is horrible, she does need a lil work and she just needs to find her knick. I also think she isnt being show-cased correctly, I bet there were some better clips of her singing a hell of lot better, but the editors probably left it out...for rating reasons. C'mon its a reality show, we all know the best airtime is the ones showing ppl looking stupid or making an azz of themself. And, not ONE person on a reality show hasnt said the EDITING is screwed up- and they always show you in the worst light possible.

And, on the times Krazy did sound a lil off-tuned I think she was just trying too hard and it made her lose that feeling (and her ear)...trust me as an artist I can tell you we dont always sound perfect and even the best singers can sound like trash if the mood isnt really right. Sometimes PUSHING too hard makes you lose it, even when you got it naturally.

Don't be too hard on her, I don't think she deserves that at all- I think she has been completely misrespented on the show and I think once she finds the right ppl and learns from her mistakes, she can be a hell of entertainer. That's my opinion...

But how or why do you think she's fake? List something FAKE about her or something she has done that is considered FAKE, please...
    I guess I'm hard on her because I think she is so fake and during FOL she was just ridicules.

[QUOTE=WolfWoman;2365927;]i agree VixenVillain & caramelbeauty81....becoming a singer has nothing to do with talent, i mean to some extent, but there are too many horrible singers out there that make hit records all the time! i think krazy sounded good on the reunion actually...it was that scene with her and Flav at the piano that was pretty bad. Like Vixen said...i think she was trying too hard or something...i liked her little song on the reunion show it was pretty good, i wonder if she wrote the lyrics or not? But you can definitely tell she was nervous on the reunion show...all the girls were booing her before she even started, and if you watched the Vspot they showed how at rehersal they were acting up and dissing her. Thats why flav was like "PLEASE!...let her sing the song!" haha cuz they kept interupting and trying to overpower her with hate...i like krazy i hope she does a lot better after these shows because she seems to be a sweet and real person, i think she was badly mistreated on the shows...its called jealousy!!![/QUOTE

she already got the exposure from FOL and yet she still is doing nothing. I'm quit sure if she had talent she would be doing something. On top of being talentless she is not appealing at all.

FORT Newbie

things like that take time...you cant expect anyone to just be a huge success i doubt shes even finish recording a full album yet...i know that even major singers talk about how many songs that must record...like 100's of songs for one album when only 15 songs may actually make the album! its a hard business, krazy isn't the blame for that...you sound like you hate her!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWoman;2365971;
    things like that take time...you cant expect anyone to just be a huge success i doubt shes even finish recording a full album yet...i know that even major singers talk about how many songs that must record...like 100's of songs for one album when only 15 songs may actually make the album! its a hard business, krazy isn't the blame for that...you sound like you hate her!
    If you haven't notice Krazy is a bitch, she is fake and on top of that she is untalented.

I don't hate her but I can't stand her.

FORT Newbie

No I havent noticed (sorry!), I never saw a bitch or diva type attitude from her! In fact she seems so humble, thats why she always get played by those other bitches, because she tries to befriend them. Seriously, she always comes off so sweet and nice! She is real...she doesnt lie or cheat or steal like the other girls, she's never acting messy or in anyone's face...or trying to be someone she isn't. I think shes talented just needs a little work, I loved her performance on the Reunion, her song was good and I hope she makes it in the industry! GO KRAZY! If you're reading this- you got my support girl- who really cares what people say and think, you are the bomb and you are so beautiful and talented!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWoman;2370847;
    No I havent noticed (sorry!), I never saw a bitch or diva type attitude from her! In fact she seems so humble, thats why she always get played by those other bitches, because she tries to befriend them. Seriously, she always comes off so sweet and nice! She is real...she doesnt lie or cheat or steal like the other girls, she's never acting messy or in anyone's face...or trying to be someone she isn't. I think shes talented just needs a little work, I loved her performance on the Reunion, her song was good and I hope she makes it in the industry! GO KRAZY! If you're reading this- you got my support girl- who really cares what people say and think, you are the bomb and you are so beautiful and talented!!!
    It think you have her confused with New York

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast