+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krazy/Heather

Re: Krazy/Heather

I'm sorry, but her voice is awful. Her friends and family should make her aware of that because she is making a fool of herself.
    But then again, some people like that off-key, nasally singing.

FORT Fanatic

I liked Heather and thought it was totally unfair that she was expelled and Shatar was kept. I'da booted Cristal in a red hot minute. And probably a bunch of the others too.

FORT Fogey

I think the asian girl (forgot her name) shouldve been booted. I was suprised she wasnt even called down. As much as I like her and was rooting for her after the first show, I thought she dropped the ball this week with the cooking thing. I didnt think Heather shouldve been eliminated or Crystal actually. Yea she talks to much but is that really a reason to eliminate someone? She hasnt really messed up yet.
    Jessica

What is it with hair and these girls that picture of her looks yucky.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

ok, how was she in the bottom 3? there were several people that shoulda got booted before her

Heather is not "playing the victim", she has been hated on since FOL

the only thing you can really criticize her on is her horrible singing (without knowing her)

they should have kept her there for at minimum the drama it would have provided. Boots/Buckeeey both wanted a piece of her.

jealous bitches...

Yea this was just nuts, I now believe Moni'que is a full-fledge hater too...shes probably just as jealous of Krazy like the other girls on the show. Actually, I know what it is...Moni'que is a HUGE New York fan, I saw all the posts she made on VH1 before NY got her show. She loves New York and thinks she was the smartest, and realest girl on FOL. Considering New York hates Krazy, I think the show was rigged...well I can tell you what now that Krazy is gone, I won't be too excited about watching the show anymore. One of the main reasons I would watch it was because of Krazy, I adore her completely.

She's not playing victim, ppl really do hate on her and mistreat her. I wish she could have just been strong enough to not give a damn, and just continued doing her own thing. But then again, its hard not to give a damn when someone is stealing from you...I don't know what kinda game this is, but its not real and elimination isnt based on real issues, its based on popularity. Seriously, Monique you just lost a fan...jealous witch!

FORT Fogey

I just dont see How Krazy was "playing the victim" Someone stole very expensive dresses from her and she got upet. Who wouldnt? So in order to not be a victim that means we have to just let every single thing slide that someone does to us? On FOL, I dont think Krazy was playing the victim either. Yes she was hated on alot but I never saw her act victimized for it. She stated her opinions but I never saw a "poor me" attitude from her.
    Jessica

^I never did either, I just think these ppl involved in this show have a way of multipating situations and ppl into perceiving it that way. Most of the women on that show (monique included) seemed to be sociopaths. Multipation is one of their strongest characteristics. They can do it very well, because they seem "normal" like the rest of us, but truthfully they have social issues, and are quite hateful ppl. They enjoy seeing ppl hurt, victimized, insulted, and put down esp when the person did not deserve it. They feel somewhat of an accomplishment when this done. For some reason, it helps them feel better about themselves. They are truthfully unsafe to be around, and can ruin a person in a matter of days...and do it very successfully if the person is unaware of their mental illness. Monique shows this in the many negative things she has to say about skinny women. Her jealousy of skinny women drive her to hate skinny women. Moreso, probably because she was always fat (and was more likely teased as a child about it)...she feels like she was a victim.

Check out some of these sites dedicated to sociopaths and see what I mean...I bet you will see that Monique, Hottie and many of the women on this reality show fall into many of the traits of sociopaths.

Profile of the Sociopath

Profile of a Sociopath

Antisocial Personality, Sociopathy and Psychopathy

sociopath definition

Sociopathic Behaviour

Sociopath; Sociopaths; Psychopath; Psychopaths; The Sociopathic or Psychopathic Personality

Characteristics of Psychopath (Sociopath, Anti-social Personality Disorder)

Do the research and you should find what I am saying about Monique, Hottie and many women to be true.
    Last edited by VixenVillain; 04-26-2007 at 03:09 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2350850;
    I just dont see How Krazy was "playing the victim" Someone stole very expensive dresses from her and she got upet. Who wouldnt? So in order to not be a victim that means we have to just let every single thing slide that someone does to us? On FOL, I dont think Krazy was playing the victim either. Yes she was hated on alot but I never saw her act victimized for it. She stated her opinions but I never saw a "poor me" attitude from her.
    I agree totally; I didnt see her playing the victim-can you 'play' a victim if you are in fact the victim of a mean plot to steal your dresses?

The thief stayed and the victim was booted. Not fair.

She is horrible, she can't sing, she is faker than pumpkin. I can't stand Mo'nique but she knew the only reason why the bitch was there was to promote her so call singer career.

If she was such a talented singer she wouldn't be on charm school she would be singing right know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast