+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hottie/Schatar

FORT Fogey

Re: Hottie/Schatar

I really disliked her but now im coming around to seeing whats so entertaining about her. Her sociopathic smile just cracks me up but if I was in the house, I could stand to live with her versus people that have really bad attitudes like Larissa (although I feel for Larissa, no one has that much rage unless they've been victimized in the past in some form or another) I dont want to see her on a dating show but for the record I think I love New York was way more entertaining than Flavor of Love. I hate seeing women compete for men. Let the men demean themselves for a while. Women do it enough on these reality shows.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

I love her and her bike bell sounding eyelashes

FORT Fogey

Girl needs to upgrade her weave. It looks like a wig sowned onto her head.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

Seriously! The last episode, there was a side shot of her where the weave was set WAY off of her head (in the back) ..like a helmet! The longer the show goes on, the more it is rejecting her head.

She looks like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh..... that must have hurt. I was sure she would have figured out that Larissa and Shay were responsible for the picture stealing incident. Still she is gracious under fire.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2406231;
    Oh..... that must have hurt. I was sure she would have figured out that Larissa and Shay were responsible for the picture stealing incident. Still she is gracious under fire.
    She did leave gracefully! But I really believe she had a little discussion with Leilene before she left, though as she is not stupid (crazy , yes but not stupid) and quickly figured out who really took the picures and who set her up.

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2411835;
    She did leave gracefully! But I really believe she had a little discussion with Leilene before she left, though as she is not stupid (crazy , yes but not stupid) and quickly figured out who really took the picures and who set her up.
    I was surprised Shatar thought that Leilene had planted the pictures, after all we have seen footage where the other women have made very disparaging remarks about how 'stupid' Leilene is. None of those women think Leilene has a brain, how in the world could she even put together a scheme like that?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2412219;
    I was surprised Shatar thought that Leilene had planted the pictures, after all we have seen footage where the other women have made very disparaging remarks about how 'stupid' Leilene is. None of those women think Leilene has a brain, how in the world could she even put together a scheme like that?
    Because, my friend, they always underestimate the quiet ones! Saaphyri figured it out during Leilene's rant at the pub that she isn't as stupid or as meek as the others think she is. And ANYONE show scares Saaphyri should not be messed with.

As for stupid, Leilene's still there and winning. Shatar probably figure that out too which is why her first thought was Leilene hid the pics but only because Larissa said Leilene was the only one to look between the mattresses. That's where Shatar was stupid. After all only one person in that house has the hatred, jealousy and vindictiveness to plot such a move.... and that's Larissa.

I truly belive that's why Leilene still wants to get to the bottem of the theft as even SHE knows now that Shatar did not steal the pics.
    Last edited by madeboxer; 05-22-2007 at 02:24 PM.

so sad to see her go!!! she made the show. though, i don't get how she's living in that huge mansion when she's got a suspect weave and NOT couture clothes

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2413995;
    so sad to see her go!!! she made the show. though, i don't get how she's living in that huge mansion when she's got a suspect weave and NOT couture clothes
    It's called HOUSESITTING

+ Reply to Thread