+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hottie/Schatar

FORT Fogey

Re: Hottie/Schatar

actually she did graduate from Penn with Good grades. I think she is just trashy not dumb. Besides like ApwatchesTV said, she is propably the most articulate of the bunch and the way she responds to stuffs is pretty classy.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

They're on reality tv, 'Classy' is not on the radar. I'd say, she speaks properly.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Re: Hottie

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane;2332729;
    I dont know what Ivy League school she attended, but Hottie was the highlight of the first season...my favorite Hottie moments where:
    1. When she pulled the apple out of her breasts and gave it to Mo'Nique
    2. Her getting to the campsite and wondering where the spa was
    3. Everytime she blinked, they added cash registor sound effects...
    4. When she asked to be team manager, and everybody looked at her like she was crazy
    5. When she was last to pick at the obstacle course and was just standing there...
    That was Saaphyri not Hottie.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2358499;
    um, no

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2358417;
    They're on reality tv, 'Classy' is not on the radar. I'd say, she speaks properly.
    you are right there

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV;2357101;
    With that being said, I really do believe that she graduated from Penn. I mean she graduated with a major of "women in entertainment" with a minor in English. It's not that hard to believe. It's clear that she came from money and it's possible that her mother graduated from Penn, seeing that her mother was a physician. With many universities, legacy can hold a big factor in admission. I repeat: It's not that hard to believe. Nevertheless, the rest of the world knows her as Hottie/Schatar, the delusional crazy FOL girl that tried to cook chicken in the microwave.
    What I meant about being bamboozled... I gave her more props when she was "uneducated"... I really thought that she was that much of a simpleton. Being on Charm School seemed wildly appropriate for her, but then to find she really IS faking all of it... bummer.
    How sad that she has to go on a reality show to act like a total imbicile in hopes of making 50 G's, you'd think the education would have already afforded her that.

Regardless though, to see her working the girls with her lil skeevy plans... it's pretty funny. I don't think she'll win though, she'll definately give all the girls a run for the money.. but I think it'll be an improved street-smart gal who'll take it all.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV;2357101;
    Actually, I have noticed that she is pretty articulate and even though her character is so far away from reality, she speaks very well. Then again, anyone can sound articulate right next to Bootz/Larissa. I do think the "Hottie" persona is completely contrived and she plays it well, seeing she is one of the most memorable people from the Flavor of Love series next to New York/Tiffany. Her distorted perception of "Hottie's World" coupled with her scheming ways are perfect for this show.

With that being said, I really do believe that she graduated from Penn. I mean she graduated with a major of "women in entertainment" with a minor in English. It's not that hard to believe. It's clear that she came from money and it's possible that her mother graduated from Penn, seeing that her mother was a physician. With many universities, legacy can hold a big factor in admission. I repeat: It's not that hard to believe. Nevertheless, the rest of the world knows her as Hottie/Schatar, the delusional crazy FOL girl that tried to cook chicken in the microwave.
    I'm not saying that it is unequivocally false, but i am pretty damn certain that she got into such a HIGHLY respected school by means other than having amazing grades and a stellar interview. there must be some sort of family connection or something else.

I don't think the woman is blatantly unintelligent. obviously she is not. she is smart enough to be able to speak articulately when she must. but an articulate person does not an Ivy Leage graduate make. If so, I could have bluffed my way into Harvard.

All I'm trying to convey is that there must have been some sort of reason that she was admitted other than the usual routes one must take in order to gain acceptance into an extremely exclusive, almost-elitist university.

And um, if she really did graduate from Penn, does she believe that the path to a better life is to appear on one of the most disgraceful reality shows ever and then write and sing a rap song about manipulating men into paying for things for her?

I bet you could ask any Ivy Grad their thoughts on her and 98% would turn in disgust.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2358499;
    It was Hottie. I saw all blond weave and Saaphyri has cherry Kool-aid in her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2359156;
    It was Hottie. I saw all blond weave and Saaphyri has cherry Kool-aid in her hair.
    All I remember is blond hair and Boobs and Saaphyri has bigger boobs than Shatar. It was also very classless and Shatar is classier than that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2359391;
    All I remember is blond hair and Boobs and Saaphyri has bigger boobs than Shatar. It was also very classless and Shatar is classier than that.
    It was definately Hottie. And it was very hilarious!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread