+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hottie/Schatar

Re: Hottie

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane;2332729;
    I dont know what Ivy League school she attended, but Hottie was the highlight of the first season...my favorite Hottie moments where:
    1. When she pulled the apple out of her breasts and gave it to Mo'Nique
    2. Her getting to the campsite and wondering where the spa was
    3. Everytime she blinked, they added cash registor sound effects...
    4. When she asked to be team manager, and everybody looked at her like she was crazy
    5. When she was last to pick at the obstacle course and was just standing there...
    oh for real. she is a STAR. im seriously loving her diabolical streak. that dress hiding fiasco was awesome. Schatar is delightful to watch. she's like mae west drag meets lil kim meets holly golightly.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Fogey

Re: Hottie/Schatar

i am hearing rumors that she will be part of the next installment of flavor of love series

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2354574;
    i am hearing rumors that she will be part of the next installment of flavor of love series
    Flav and Deelishis broke up?

I would love to see Schatar be on FOL again... or have her own show like New York did... "I Love Hottie," where she chooses the guy with the biggest mansion.

Imagine how amazing that would be!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloRaven;2355441;

I would love to see Schatar be on FOL again... or have her own show like New York did... "I Love Hottie," where she chooses the guy with the biggest mansion.

she is certainly entertaining. id love to see her have her own show. perhaps her, pumkin, cristal can do FOL version of Simple Life where they travel the country & drive everybody nuts.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

It bugs me that I know she's an Ivy Leaguer. To watch her (pre-Ivy knowledge), I was loving how she was so.... clueless.
    Now that I know she's got the brains and knowledge to act and behave appropriately, I find her antics less entertaining now.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HelloRaven;2355441;

yeah they broke up apparently i think she said on B.E.T that they broke up because he got another woman pregnant
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2334533;
    She attended the University of Pennsylvania. I thought she lied when she told Flav's mom that she went to an Ivy League school, so I looked her up.
    I think she is smart, just playing a role.
    I didn't watch her in Flavor of Love, but I've seen Charm School and I almost literally can't believe she's an actual person. over-the-top doesn't begin to cover it. trashy is an understatement. and her hair looks like a Halloween wig gone wrong.

Normally I don't say mean things about reality people (well, except to my husband who watches celbreality TV with me and then we can get vicious but it's just because we have a very inappropriate sense of humor and get each other). and i'm almost reluctant to post this because it's quite mean, the things I'm saying and could say about her.

but what gets me is.......... SERIOUSLY????? SHE SERIOUSLY WENT TO PENN??????????

there's got to be a mistake. the girl is not smart enough. period. unless someone knew someone who knew someone or could pony up the cash to get her in, there's just no way.

i went to the 7th top ranking high school in our country and our graduates went to Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Penn, - Ivy League and other amazing schools. I've seen what it takes to get into those places. extremely hard work. undeniable intelligence. and so much more.

i just seriously can't believe she went to Penn. it's got to be a joke. it's like insisting Britney Spears graduated from Columbia before she became famous. Something that would NEVER happen!

ok, i'm done. thanks for letting me vent.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

reddahlia, why hold back?! I totalllllly agree with you too. That's why I find her annoying now.
    I mean, OK, she's absolutely clueless, not enough brain matter to squish two coherent, intelligent thoughts together... I can somewhat "feel" for her and laugh along at her dingbatness.
    But to read she went to a University!?!? Comeon!! I feel conned!! Bamboozled. Hoodwinked.
    So, yeah..I agree with you.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2356392;
    reddahlia, why hold back?! I totalllllly agree with you too. That's why I find her annoying now.
    I mean, OK, she's absolutely clueless, not enough brain matter to squish two coherent, intelligent thoughts together... I can somewhat "feel" for her and laugh along at her dingbatness.
    But to read she went to a University!?!? Comeon!! I feel conned!! Bamboozled. Hoodwinked.
    So, yeah..I agree with you.
    Actually, I have noticed that she is pretty articulate and even though her character is so far away from reality, she speaks very well. Then again, anyone can sound articulate right next to Bootz/Larissa. I do think the "Hottie" persona is completely contrived and she plays it well, seeing she is one of the most memorable people from the Flavor of Love series next to New York/Tiffany. Her distorted perception of "Hottie's World" coupled with her scheming ways are perfect for this show.

With that being said, I really do believe that she graduated from Penn. I mean she graduated with a major of "women in entertainment" with a minor in English. It's not that hard to believe. It's clear that she came from money and it's possible that her mother graduated from Penn, seeing that her mother was a physician. With many universities, legacy can hold a big factor in admission. I repeat: It's not that hard to believe. Nevertheless, the rest of the world knows her as Hottie/Schatar, the delusional crazy FOL girl that tried to cook chicken in the microwave.

Shatar is one of the most funniest people in reality history.

When she fell after getting out of the limo was just classic.

+ Reply to Thread