+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hottie/Schatar

Re: Hottie/Schatar

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2348341;
    . . . Hottie. . .'ll just be another high-paid prostitute. . .
    I seriously doubt the "high-paid" part.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2348341;
    She is dead wrong, stealing is never cool...I dont understand why she was kept and Krazy was eliminated. This show is rigged, its aimmed to please the haters, theives, cheaters, fakes and liars. Never in my life would I expect ppl to uphold stealing...Monique made a bad decision here and I no longer respect her. Hottie wont last long, even if she does stay on the show- she'll never make it in real life. She'll just be another high-paid prostitute. There is nothing admirable about her. I hope karma gets her sooner than later...
    They didnt justify stealing .... they went on the fact that krazy felt like she was already famous and didnt need to change.

LOL @ Ellen...yea I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I highly doubt it myself...haha.

Kaizen...well they did basically. Is someone feeling like theyve accomplished something more than have- worst than a person stealing? NO. Pride can be fixed, people who steal have a lot more work cut out for self-improvement. Krazy feels proud of who she is and her talent. And, truthfully- you can't argue with the fact that she IS famous...you and I are sitting here discussing her and we don't know her personally...this makes her famous doesnt it?! FOL, ILNY, & Charm School are the most viewed reality shows in history...A LOT of ppl know who she is now- how can you argue with this? And, she does have fans now- whether anyone likes her music/her or not.

I look at things from this perspective...if someone doesnt reprimand a person for their wrong actions (telling her "it was wrong that you stole her dress" but turn around and keep her and eliminate the victim...this is telling her that her actions don't have to be really accounted for), they are SILENTLY agreeing with them. It's like if you have 3 friends...one friend steals from another, yet you know but dont tell the friend who had something stolen from them who did it...you are just as WRONG as the person who actually did it. It's called UPHOLDING someone's wrong actions.

Let's just even just bring it to the fact of the matter...point is...Krazy feeling like a star isn't worst than a person stealing. I think the WORST problems should go FIRST. Krazy feeling like more of a star than she is, is something she could have worked on- and Monique being already a star could have really helped her here. But, a theif or a liar cannot be helped by an entertainer or on a reality show...she needs professional help...and even there much hope can be lost!

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

It was a bit messed up that Mo'nique didn't even brought up a thing about Ho*Upload 100&#37; complete*Schatar stealing Heather's dress. As far as I'm concerned, Schatar's on borrowed time anyway and the second she fails to get immunity, she'll find herself on the chopping block and possibly eliminated.

I swear, in real life they probably look at this woman and walk away laughing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I believe sending Krazy home was justified. No, I do not believe Hottie should have stayed and she stayed only because she had immunity for winning the etiquette challenge (very BAD choice by the Bachelor).

Krazy was let loose not because she was proud of herself but because she loves to play the victim.... ALL THE TIME!! She played the victim with NY She played the victim with Buckey and Bootz, She played the victim with just about everyone and she played the victim with Shatar.

She found the dress, got to wear it and STILL couldn't let it go that Shatar pinched it. Shatar did not distroy it or move it out of the house or even attempt to wear it herself. She just wanted to win and although a bad choice on Shatar's part, Krazy just played right into her plan by letting it upset her so that she did exactly what Shatar hoped she would, She forgot what she was there for and talked only about Shatar taking her gown.

Shatar played the game. She used stategy to topple the weakest link and her only competition. and she won. And she knew she had to win to gain the immunity to offset the gown theft.

This happens all the time in the entertainment world when several people are competing for a role or singing engagement. If Krazy couldn' handle this, she needs to get that secretary job around the way.

^I am in the entertainment business, and no it's not fair or even nice. But, still wrong is wrong, right is right.

Krazy doesnt play victim...in fact...Leliene is PRIME example of playing victim. Just because you let something upset you doesnt mean you are playing victim. Krazy is just young and SENSITIVE...this is a huge difference in playing victim. She hasn't develop tough skin for ppl who are just downright wrong yet. I could see if she was always crying about things that aren't that serious (like Leilene and cooking, Thela and walking, and then screaming "ITS NOT FAIR!")...this would be playing victim. The things she gets upset about are ppl really picking on her, mistreating her, lying to or on her, physically assaulting her- like Shay getting in her face on the bacony scene and almost pushing her over the bacony. These are things we ALL would complain and feel upset about it. If you were to NOT care, that would say you must be somewhat of a sociopath and do it to others yourself...thats why it couldn't effect you. It's not that shes wrong for feeling this way, it just doesn't SERVE HER WELL to talk about it to everyone...some ppl do not care, and will not feel for you even if you are a victim. Some ppl care less about ppl starving all over the world...does that make them "strong ppl"...NO...it makes them ppl without a conscious, emotionally retarded...in other words...sociopaths.

The only thing Krazy needs to learn is...not everyone is your friend. Not everyone has a healthy normal conscious. Some ppl are emotionally and morally retarded, and unable to feel bad for others even when others are done wrong. She should take all the abuse and wrong that others do to her, and use it as Ammo to fuel her fire...her fire being her singing and talent. And, she should use it in a way that helps her break into the industry, strong and fearless.

That just means she needs to learn how to handle these situations without letting them effect her performance in other areas where it is not important. Now, if she was just stating what happened and how she felt about it to the other girls or even Monique in the house, it's not playing victim. She was a victim of theif and deceit. No question there...she shouldnt have talked about it to Andrew...no. He could have cared less, I'm sure, he wasn't there to discuss that. Truthfully, it doesn't matter- he got what he deserved and wanted...Hottie completely messed up his presentation because she doesn't fit the bill. And, she cheated her way to the event. Cheaters, liars, theives, and fakes...can only make it so far.

The entertainment business is really no different. You can lie to the whole world for a short time, but if thats the only game you have...eventually it will show. Like people who lip-sync throughout their career...one day it will catch up to them. Being true to yourself, and going about accomplishing your goals THE RIGHT WAY (truth and realness) is the only way you will last in the industry. True enough, Krazy needs to learn to not give a damn about others...because that will be a downfall in the industry, if she doesn't learn how to just worry about her music and how she's trying to present herself.

Again, it wasn't a good call on their part to let Krazy go, I think they only did because $50,000 would help her a lot in the music industry, I think they hate on her and don't want her to make it. But, then again, everything happens for a reason...she doesnt have to worry about being on another reality show which aim might only be to make her look bad. Therefore, she has more time to develop her craft and image behind closed doors. Which is always better in the entertainment world.
    Last edited by VixenVillain; 04-26-2007 at 03:23 PM.

I already posted this in Krazy's thread...but since we are on the subject here as well...I will post it again.

I never saw Krazy as a person playing victim.

I just think these ppl involved in this show have a way of multipating situations and ppl into perceiving it that way. Most of the women on that show (monique included) seemed to be sociopaths. Multipation is one of their strongest characteristics. They can do it very well, because they seem "normal" like the rest of us, but truthfully they have social issues, and are quite hateful ppl. They enjoy seeing ppl hurt, victimized, insulted, and put down esp when the person did not deserve it. They feel somewhat of an accomplishment when this done. For some reason, it helps them feel better about themselves. They are truthfully unsafe to be around, and can ruin a person in a matter of days...and do it very successfully if the person is unaware of their mental illness. Monique shows this in the many negative things she has to say about skinny women. Her jealousy of skinny women drive her to hate skinny women. Moreso, probably because she was always fat (and was more likely teased as a child about it)...she feels like she was a victim.

Check out some of these sites dedicated to sociopaths and see what I mean...I bet you will see that Monique and many of the women on this reality show fall into many of the traits of sociopaths.

Profile of the Sociopath

Profile of a Sociopath

Antisocial Personality, Sociopathy and Psychopathy

sociopath definition

Sociopathic Behaviour

Sociopath; Sociopaths; Psychopath; Psychopaths; The Sociopathic or Psychopathic Personality

Characteristics of Psychopath (Sociopath, Anti-social Personality Disorder)

Do the research and you should find what I am saying about Monique and many women to be true.

Hottie REALLY falls under the profile of a sociopath.
    Last edited by VixenVillain; 04-26-2007 at 04:10 PM.

This girl is one of the most idiotic characters I have ever seen on a TV show. I loved when she took the sheet off the wine picture and pucture fell down with the sheet. And she was laughing her way through the whole thing. That was hilarious. The guests did not look happy.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2352631;
    The only thing Krazy needs to learn is...not everyone is your friend. Not everyone has a healthy normal conscious. Some ppl are emotionally and morally retarded, and unable to feel bad for others even when others are done wrong. She should take all the abuse and wrong that others do to her, and use it as Ammo to fuel her fire...her fire being her singing and talent. And, she should use it in a way that helps her break into the industry, strong and fearless.
    Agreed 110%. When you actually believe that New York of all people is your friend, you really have trust-issues (And by that I mean she trusts too often.).

+ Reply to Thread