+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hottie/Schatar

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar

Re: Hottie/Schatar

ewww i so hate this girl she is ugly and i remember in the episode of flavor of love she said her hair is real! hahaha that is so funny her hair is fake and she is fake and she deserves to go home.
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

I liked Andrew Firestone's comments after the presentation that Shatar needs some work. Bet when she sees that she will explode. Can someone do us all a favor and shave that thing off her head.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Really -- big hair like that only works in New Jersey and Texas.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by pledge;2342646;
    She was my fav. It takes a smart person to play bimbo so well - she cracks me up with her microwaved chicken and the apple?? I thought I'd seen it all from her but that was shocking . & I do like her blonde hair. If she can't have blonde hair, then white people shouldn't tan either :nono . Self-expression for everyone, or none for anyone . No double-standards. Keep it up Schatar. Love you!
    It's not the fact that it's blond, it the fact that it has a mind of its own and may be an entity in and of itself

There's blond and then there's scary blond

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2345234;
    It's not the fact that it's blond, it the fact that it has a mind of its own and may be an entity in and of itself

There's blond and then there's scary blond
    What was really scary was the confessional were she had hot rollers in it. Looked as if something had laid some egg sacs in that mess and was just waiting for them to hatch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Her hair is horrible. Some people are just so lost in their own delusions that they cant face facts. There's opinions and then there's fact. FACT.........HER HAIR IS HORRIBLE! not just the color but the length and the thickness. It looks like huge yellow ropes. Maybe if it was a darker shade of blond and not so long and thick it would look halfway decent (since she insists on being blond I guess, was she a blond on FOL? I dont remember). I thought her stealing krazy's dress should've made her win revoked. I hope she goes home soon but then again she does add some entertainment. We need someone to hate and yes there are plenty people to hate on this show but she's the only one thats just a joke.
    Jessica

She just has to be an actress, she can't be serious. Viola'
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fan

No, she's not serious. However, I absoultely love her. Probably one of the most interesting reality tv character.

I know she won't win but I hope she sticks around for awhile because I just love her.

Man, this girl is so anoying. If she thinks she's so upper crust and classy, why does she insist on wearing hear that looks like she scalped a My Size Barbie from the bargain bin at the GoodWill?
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

She is dead wrong, stealing is never cool...I dont understand why she was kept and Krazy was eliminated. This show is rigged, its aimmed to please the haters, theives, cheaters, fakes and liars. Never in my life would I expect ppl to uphold stealing...Monique made a bad decision here and I no longer respect her. Hottie wont last long, even if she does stay on the show- she'll never make it in real life. She'll just be another high-paid prostitute. There is nothing admirable about her. I hope karma gets her sooner than later...

+ Reply to Thread