+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goldie/Courtney

Re: Goldie/Courtney

She was my favorite on the show, but I don't think she needed to go to charm school. She's not near as messed up as the other girls and I hope she succeeds on Mo's tour.
    "The light of faith makes us see what we believe" Thomas Aquinas

Goldie has always been overrated imo.

only thing i liked was her interviews where she's calling people bitches and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;2397069;
    i guess i'm kind of confused. Mo said that Courtney was expelled because she "sits on the fence and doesn't make a decision". . .
    I think that was just producer-ese for "She's the clear winner, but the classless functional illiterates make for better VH-1 ratings, so we have to kick her out."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

Everybody Lives Goldie Even New York! Now She Also Is In The World Of Prof Entertainmente Now Esp With Monique ...as A Standy For Now...soon I Will See Her More And More Into Tv Shows And The Cinema In Usa!........shes Cute Sassy Spunky And Funny And That Smile Is A Smile Of An Actress And Comedian!!! Go Gurl!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilicious;2389346;
    Courtney had to go home she should of never been in Charm School in the first place. They should of picked Nibblz or someone else who needed to be there
    Yes. I agree that she should have never been on their because she never seemed as slutty as the others girls. I think they should have asked Deelishes to be on their. She was fake and she acted like an absolutly fool on the show. The other person that comes to mind is New York. She still is very slutty and if Monique can rehabiliate her then people should pay hundreds of dollers to get her expertise. However both of them are not available to be on the show because Deelishes is busy with Flav and New York is busy trying to find the perfect man.

FORT Fan

to me she was annoying, not funny at all. I would not go to her stand up routine if it was free. I think she was genuinlly a nice person but why was she on charmed school? I still can't figure that one out.

FORT Fogey

I like her as a person but I just never have seen even one funny comment from her. I dont get how she's a commediene.
    Jessica

See the differences in taste? I think she's funny -- in a dry wit sort of way, which is my preference.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234