+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goldie/Courtney

Re: Goldie/Courtney

I was so furious that Courtney was expelled! How does she deserve to go home while the wild ass b*tch that is Larissa continues her reign of terror? Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Mess;2392337;
    I was so furious that Courtney was expelled! How does she deserve to go home while the wild ass b*tch that is Larissa continues her reign of terror? Wtf?
    Yes because she really doesn't need charm school. However Larissa needs Charm School with an anger management session.

As long as joining Mo'Nique's tour is better $$ for Courtney, I don't think it is fair for her to get expelled because she already has her act together. Getting punished for good behavior only makes sense in the Flavor Flav world.

FORT Newbie

I was pretty surprised that Courtney got sent home. I thought it would be Larissa/Bootz that would get sent home instead for her anger problems. Anyway, this show, it's suppose to be about "helping" these girls grow right? but so far, none of the girls have exactly improved from their past behaviors. they still act the same way they did the last time I saw them on FOL. I thought that with each challenge, they're suppose to grow and change and whatnot. maybe it's too early to tell....hopefully by the end of the show, they'll at least learn something and change for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2392828;
    As long as joining Mo'Nique's tour is better $$ for Courtney, I don't think it is fair for her to get expelled because she already has her act together. Getting punished for good behavior only makes sense in the Flavor Flav world.
    She probably will make more money touring with Mo as she will have nationwide exposure. All she has t do is "Bring It!"

As for being expelles, she wasn't being 'punished' but made to realize she needed no work done to her personality and the others did. It was more like she was being 'RELEASED!'

I believe Darra will be the next out as she also doesn't need charm school. She and Courtney were the most stable of the group (actually the ONLY stable ones in the group)

She isnt that funny to me...and i really am glad shes gone..but i wish her the best of luck!

I was so disappointed to see her go. She really did not need to be there but her commentary on the show was the best. I hope she has success on tour with Mo, I would like to see her again, maybe as a host to one of these shows.

Did anybody watch her on the I Love New York casting special? She cracked me up on it. At one point, she was commenting about one Asian guy's hair, and said that the guy wasnt New York's type, but that New York would like his hair. And in the very next clip, New York is saying how she wished she could take his hair and put it with hers... or something to that affect.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2392430;
    Yes because she really doesn't need charm school.
    Though the prize $$$ -- which she deserves -- would've been nice. But who knows? Having Mo'Nique's network in the comedy circuit should turn out to be better than winning the Charm School tiara.
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2392430;
    However Larissa needs Charm School with an anger management session.
    Larissa needs a swift kick in the ass!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

i guess i'm kind of confused. Mo said that Courtney was expelled because she "sits on the fence and doesn't make a decision". Is my memory going bad or did Courtney decide who won the "fashion" show?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast