+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Buckwild/Becky

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Re: Buckwild/Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2412404;
    If Beckywild went through a makeover, got rid of her "hood"-talk, lost the baseball hats, cut her hair shoulder length and showed us that she really IS in it to win.. then I'd want her to win.

But I doubt she (or any of'm for that matter) has the cajones to do an entire makeover, inside and out. I think she needs to do something like this to win it, and it would be shocking to see! I'd vote for her.

To be honest I have no idea what this show is about- it sure isn't about going to charm school or about making ones self over inside and out- otherwise the whole lot would have been thrown out on the first episode, I think. None of it makes any sense-turning her charges into respectable young women isn't on Monique's agenda, is it? With all the f bombs and B words flying around the whole group flunked out a long time ago.
    The fact that on any given night there are fifty thousand homeless veterans on the street is a national disgrace.

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass

None of it makes any sense-turning her charges into respectable young women isn't on Monique's agenda, is it? With all the f bombs and B words flying around the whole group flunked out a long time ago.
    Supposedly that is the agenda, but all this show has done is proved that one really can't "make a silk purse from a sow's ear." Not one of these girls has improved; they're still a bunch of sow's ears -- not a single silk purse among them.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I love Becky. I agree with the girl who brought up that Schatar has a 'proper' accent and no one calls her fake? Why? What's the difference?

Becky is real in my eyes, be whoever you want to be and don't give a [mod edit] what anyone else thinks... That's what she does. Besides when she was talking to Mo the first episode, but she has a right to be upset with everyone calling her fake... I'm sure 80% of the feedback people gives her are talking, anyone would feel like [mod edit] for a minute about that.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 06-19-2007 at 11:16 AM.

I totally dig Becky! she is hands down my favorite person on this show. With Saphari a close second.

FORT Newbie

truly a girl with a big heart!!

mmr3229

did she get a b*oob job at the reunion the were 6 times as big

Quote Originally Posted by mmr3229;2465951;
    did she get a b*oob job at the reunion the were 6 times as big
    yeah, she apparently has had at least 2 boob jobs

them thangs was enormous

is she spending all her flav earnings on boobage

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar

I wanted her to win.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

FORT Newbie

she is cool just cause she likes to act black dont mean she is fake i like her

I love her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456