+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buckwild/Becky

Re: Buckwild/Becky

she's in my top 5. i LOVE this girl's personality. i mean i would seriously hang out with her in real life. it's time to get buckwild!
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by VixenVillain;2341005;
    Fake...as...hell...period.
    agree as hell

I can't stand this girl and its so obvious she is posing

i love Buckwild! i hope she wins... i don't care if it is all just an act... she cracks me up!

I listened to her interview on one of the radio stations and she stated that she was asked to come on FOL by the producers after she posted her mispace. She was a fledgling comedian trying to break into the business but actually never considered reality shows as a base. She was asked by the producers is she would like to date a Rapper and she said "Hell Yeah!"

Buckwild was her nickname from high school because she got into a lot of fights. She is actually from Tennesee and moved to upland after high school.

FORT Fogey

I like her. I think she would be a cool person to hang out with but I do think she's fake. I know that was always a debate on here when she was on FOL and I know she gets offended when people say she is being something she's not but her so called "ghetto accent" is fake cause sometimes you hear her speak more "proper" when she is just natural and isn't trying. Also it still sounds like an imitation. It doesn't sound really like a girl from the hood. It sounds like a girl trying to sound like that. I dont know if she's always tried to act like this or just for the show but I wonder why is it so hard nowdays for people just to be themselves whatever that may be.
    Jessica

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I have always thought that it's an act, and that's why she cracks me up. It's her whole hardcore persona that makes me laugh.
    She's probably always been like that, so that's really her, in her opinion.
    I think the real her came out when she was in front of Mo'Nique. She was meek and humble, and reallly, reallllly feeling bad.
    She just seems like one of those lost girls, who feels like she found her niche and has gone BECKYWILD overboard with it!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2345760;
    Becky "Buckwild" had a crush on the Drill Sargeant

the drill sargeant looked familiar to me, then it hit me today where i've seen him before

that was the same cat who was an actor (played the old dude) on "The Joe Schmo Show"
    No way! Is there anything real about reality tv? Sheesh!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2363615;
    I like her. I think she would be a cool person to hang out with but I do think she's fake. I know that was always a debate on here when she was on FOL and I know she gets offended when people say she is being something she's not but her so called "ghetto accent" is fake cause sometimes you hear her speak more "proper" when she is just natural and isn't trying. Also it still sounds like an imitation. It doesn't sound really like a girl from the hood. It sounds like a girl trying to sound like that. I dont know if she's always tried to act like this or just for the show but I wonder why is it so hard nowdays for people just to be themselves whatever that may be.
    I agree I would love to hang around her but she is too fake.

FORT Newbie

i wouldnt (want to hang with her) her little fake accent is offensive if you ask me...although she is funny at times, i still think if she lost that fake accent and just talked how she normally would (im sure she never talked that way with her family and when she was growing up in school, before she discovered rap music) she'd be an alright person. Why is she always trying to act hard but then cries at the drop of a dime? Talking about her stupid probation...and what? Like thats suppose to prove your hardcore?! she has to be kidding! she could be on probation for being a drug user like a lot of suburban white kids (no offense anyone!) but white people use and sell drugs too! and anyone can get in a fight (since when is that a "black-thing" thats so racist and steriotypical)...so wtf shut up BECKY!!!

Buckwild isn't acting all gangster like she did on flavor of love. I think she's really fake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast