+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buckeey/Shay

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Buckeey/Shay

Buckeey (Shay)

Before showing up on Flavor of Love 2, Buckeey was a "video girl" -- eye candy for rap and hip-hop music videos. In her hometown of Atlanta she hangs with the music crowd and gets into all the hottest clubs on the weekends. Since Flavor of Love 2, Buckeey's newfound fame has opened more doors for her in the model and acting biz. Highly competitive, Shay won't stand for anyone trying to step to her. When push comes to shove, Buckeey shoves harder. Almost pushing Krazy right off the second floor balcony during Flavor of Love 2 guaranteed her a seat in Charm School.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar
    Buckeey rocks...she is so awesome...I hope Buckeey or Bootz wins!!

Bucky looks great in her picture! She comes across very classy. Maybe she will get the redemption edit and we get to see her go from trashy to classy! Here's hoping!

I just realized...she looks a lot like New York in this pic!
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Re: Buckeey/Shay

Str8 wack...she has too much of an attitude problem which isn't attractive at all. In fact, she reminds me of a NOTHING AZZ B*TCH with no talent, no real goals, no drive, and no ambition...she just thinks SHAKIN HER AZZ, LOOKIN PRETTY, & BEING A H0E for the boys is gonna win her attention and money. She needs to get a REAL day job...being a video h0e isn't a real job...and no talent is required...therefore, she's worthless...in my book. And, best believe overtime, she's gonna play herself in the hip hop/rap world...if she thinks for a second some rapper is gonna marry her or make her a star...she has a VERY hard lesson to learn. Hope she learns it, and learns it well...maybe she can stop giving decent, ethnic women (like myself) a bad name.

FORT Fogey

I dont have a problem with her but facially I see her as one of the most unattractive girls there and not sure why she is a "model". My boyfriend thinks she's gorgeous and im just like what the hell? I dont see it.
    Jessica

^ Yea maybe I sounded a lil harsh about Shay, but seriously like you said she isnt really attractive...but its her attitude makes her str8 UGLY! And, I think the way she tried to pick on Krazy shows her insecuries, I bet she did steal her dress as well. Just to be mean and hateful. Well ppl like that...I hate!

FORT Newbie

I think bootz stealed the dress because buckeey was talking to bootz saying everybody thinks it was me but it was you..and she was telling Mo that her best friend did it but she doesnt want to rat her out..but the part im wondering about is..when buckeey calls someone a hoe and then bootz says.."and to me your still a slut" i wonder if they were talking to each other? hmmm

^My bad Shay, she didnt steal that dress and she seemed to feel for Krazy about the whole matter. Shay doesnt have as bad as an attitude problem as Bootz in fact...maybe this season she'll do her own thing and give Bootz, the boot!

I really like this girl...my problem is that she hasnt really done anything. So shes not gonna win probably.
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast