+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: Buckeey/Shay

  1. #41
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    44

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    i loved the finale...especially because Shay, Becky, and Saaphyri could put their issues on the table. It did show that Shay at least for that moment had truly gained something from being there....can't wait to see the reunion show!

  2. #42
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    248

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2460078;
    i said they have similar features... and they do

    and when these shows come out, it takes me a while to associate names with faces (if i even remember there names at all)

    anyways, there was nothing ever fake about Buckeeye/Shayv

    you could always actually tell that she is an intellegent girl, but will get ghetto when the time is right... most of the time she would just stay in the nackground and chill

    she was only really set off by the fake ass bitches in the house
    agreed

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    I think she did a great job in the last episode. She had a lot of backbone to pick Saafaryi and not hold a grudge. I am so glad she told about the picture. I get so angry at the 'snitch' thing, I would rather be a 'snitch' than someone who steals and hurts people.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,085

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by rroyali;2460364;
    i loved the finale...especially because Shay, Becky, and Saaphyri could put their issues on the table. It did show that Shay at least for that moment had truly gained something from being there....can't wait to see the reunion show!
    From the previews, it looks like Shay goes back to being her same old head-wagging bitchy self.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  5. #45
    Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    69

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2463053;
    From the previews, it looks like Shay goes back to being her same old head-wagging bitchy self.
    Considering it's Larrisa she's dealing with in the previews, it's at least a bit understandable.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,085
    Quote Originally Posted by LLSmoothJ;2463062;
    Considering it's Larrisa she's dealing with in the previews, it's at least a bit understandable.
    It should be one hell of an entertaining showdown! And it'll likely prove that neither Larissa nor Shay have changed for the better, as their intentions (like so many of the others) for participating in Charm School was strictly for the money and exposure.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  7. #47
    Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    69

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2463082;
    It should be one hell of an entertaining showdown! And it'll likely prove that neither Larissa nor Shay have changed for the better, as their intentions (like so many of the others) for participating in Charm School was strictly for the money and exposure.
    Actually I'm hoping that all the crap Larissa said about Shay in the magazine (Can't remember which one it was.) comes forward and Shay rips her a new one. Like I said before, Shay is obviously the lesser of the two evils while Larissa... she's right up there with New York on my ****list.

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey Johnsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Grayson
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    I like Buckey, I thought she should have won.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: Buckeey/Shay

    I thought Shay looked pretty last night except for the wig. The hair was just too fake and too light for her skin tone. The brown was better and softened up her features. I didnt think she needed to apologize to Larissa for what she said about her though. Larissa owes everyone an apology and for that matter america a public apology.
    Jessica

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,085

    Re: Buckeey/Shay


    But I won't hold my breath.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.