+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buckeey/Shay

FORT Newbie

Re: Buckeey/Shay

i loved the finale...especially because Shay, Becky, and Saaphyri could put their issues on the table. It did show that Shay at least for that moment had truly gained something from being there....can't wait to see the reunion show!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2460078;
    i said they have similar features... and they do

and when these shows come out, it takes me a while to associate names with faces (if i even remember there names at all)

anyways, there was nothing ever fake about Buckeeye/Shayv

you could always actually tell that she is an intellegent girl, but will get ghetto when the time is right... most of the time she would just stay in the nackground and chill

she was only really set off by the fake ass bitches in the house
    agreed

I think she did a great job in the last episode. She had a lot of backbone to pick Saafaryi and not hold a grudge. I am so glad she told about the picture. I get so angry at the 'snitch' thing, I would rather be a 'snitch' than someone who steals and hurts people.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by rroyali;2460364;
    i loved the finale...especially because Shay, Becky, and Saaphyri could put their issues on the table. It did show that Shay at least for that moment had truly gained something from being there....can't wait to see the reunion show!
    From the previews, it looks like Shay goes back to being her same old head-wagging bitchy self.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2463053;
    From the previews, it looks like Shay goes back to being her same old head-wagging bitchy self.
    Considering it's Larrisa she's dealing with in the previews, it's at least a bit understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by LLSmoothJ;2463062;
    Considering it's Larrisa she's dealing with in the previews, it's at least a bit understandable.
    It should be one hell of an entertaining showdown! And it'll likely prove that neither Larissa nor Shay have changed for the better, as their intentions (like so many of the others) for participating in Charm School was strictly for the money and exposure.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2463082;
    It should be one hell of an entertaining showdown! And it'll likely prove that neither Larissa nor Shay have changed for the better, as their intentions (like so many of the others) for participating in Charm School was strictly for the money and exposure.
    Actually I'm hoping that all the crap Larissa said about Shay in the magazine (Can't remember which one it was.) comes forward and Shay rips her a new one. Like I said before, Shay is obviously the lesser of the two evils while Larissa... she's right up there with New York on my ****list.

I like Buckey, I thought she should have won.

FORT Fogey

I thought Shay looked pretty last night except for the wig. The hair was just too fake and too light for her skin tone. The brown was better and softened up her features. I didnt think she needed to apologize to Larissa for what she said about her though. Larissa owes everyone an apology and for that matter america a public apology.
    Jessica

But I won't hold my breath.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast