+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buckeey/Shay

FORT Fan

Re: Buckeey/Shay

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2341493;
    I dont have a problem with her but facially I see her as one of the most unattractive girls there and not sure why she is a "model". My boyfriend thinks she's gorgeous and im just like what the hell? I dont see it.
    i think she is the prettiest one. Her body is on point.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2399912;
    they have similar features, it took me a while when FOL2 was on to stop mixing them up... the way i always identified them was by their voices

buckeey got a lower tone to her voice and seems actually like she's pretty intelligent but her ghetto side is working most of the time.

both of em got good bodies but lacking in the looks dept. Sometimes they can look good with the proper makeup.

but when the make up ain't kicking then Bootz be looking better and Buckeeey looks slightly frogier

they look nothing alike. They are both black, that is it. They aren't even the same complexion. And neither one of them is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2447831;
    they look nothing alike. They are both black, that is it. They aren't even the same complexion. And neither one of them is ugly.
    Different strokes . . .

I thought that Larissa looks more like Tiffany Pollard (New York) than anyone else.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

I now think Shay is way prettier than Larissa because she shows that she has heart. she also does her makeup great and she has wonderful clothes. she really impressed me on last nights episode.
    Jessica

Last nights episode was by the far the most "real"ist moment on that show! Shay showed that she has a heart and not the cold hearted bit** she came off to be... Actually from the moment she let Monique know that she knew who took the pictures I knew she was a good person.. But last night took the cake she showed her true self and it was GREAT I was truly amazed that she had so much compassion! It truly brought tears to my eyes!
    Can I get my tip now Nenna~Furonda after giving her one finger massage

In the words of Elaine Benes on Seinfeld:
    "Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2448015;
    Different strokes . . .

I thought that Larissa looks more like Tiffany Pollard (New York) than anyone else.
    Are you serious? They look nothing alike. Wow that made my day lol.

Yeah -- but in the facial expressions, mannerisms, and bitchy sense of entitlement attitude more than anything else. Look at them that way, and you'll see the resemblance.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar

i dont think they look alike and shay is more classy than larissa i love them both but i always loved shay. she made me cry yesterday and when mo'nique brought her back asa judge i was laughing so hard at the girls facial expression because they deserved it. and when saaphyri kept saying "i dont like shay because of the fact that she steals" man shay didnt take the picture larissa did and even if she planned it oh well shay said she told larissa to put it back.
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

i said they have similar features... and they do

and when these shows come out, it takes me a while to associate names with faces (if i even remember there names at all)

anyways, there was nothing ever fake about Buckeeye/Shayv

you could always actually tell that she is an intellegent girl, but will get ghetto when the time is right... most of the time she would just stay in the nackground and chill

she was only really set off by the fake ass bitches in the house

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast