+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

FORT Newbie

Re: Bootz/Larissa

She's just like the girls I went to high school with and that frightens me.

I hate how she keeps calling Leilene a whore for stripping and whatnot and she does it too. She posed nude a few times and the proof is online. Hypocrites are so lame.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321;2443080;
    you guys did hear that she got her ass beat by shae in a night club right...look it up
    HA! I hope Shay tore her weave out or spanked her like the little child she is.

Quote Originally Posted by orceshatheory;2443756;
    I hate how she keeps calling Leilene a whore for stripping and whatnot and she does it too. She posed nude a few times and the proof is online. Hypocrites are so lame.
    That's what shrinks call "projection" -- the behavior in which someone is in denial about his/her own faults, yet is overly critical about the same perceived "fault" in someone else. Televangelists do it all the time -- they go on and on condemning people for having sex outside of marriage or for being gay; then we find out that they're cheating on their wives with hookers or having gay sex with their drug dealers.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by orceshatheory;2443756;
    She's just like the girls I went to high school with and that frightens me.

Im not buying that. She may run at the mouth but she has more class then to do something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilicious;2445024;
    Im not buying that. She may run at the mouth but she has more class then to do something like that
    Actually, check out her pictures. larissa has indeed posed nude or nearly nude in a lot of them. AND she was on of the bent-over booty shakers on FOL2

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2445029;
    Actually, check out her pictures. larissa has indeed posed nude or nearly nude in a lot of them. AND she was on of the bent-over booty shakers on FOL2
    What pictures? Ive seen lots of pictures of her and not one was nude. Anyway who cares if she was shakin her ass like that on FOL, women dance like that all the time including me

FORT Newbie

bootz is sooooooooooooooo preetyyyyyyyyy

i act just like her people say im jus a shy person thats what differnet but if someboyd says something slick i wont be shy no more

myspace.com/briannaandcayla.com

stealing the photo was wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321;2443080;
    you guys did hear that she got her ass beat by shae in a night club right...look it up
    According to Shay, this is untrue. She hasn't spoken to Larrisa as yet except for a party they both went to where Larissa got drunk and nearly passed out. She helped her get back on her feet that night but they still don't talk. Shay looks forward to the reunion and aldo wonders how it will go. below is the link of an interview she gave recently
    Welcome to BlogTalkRadio

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2317145;
    Whew! The girl needs to get her back fat under control. And she's not gonna be able to put up much of a fight with those nails.
    She is pretty, what are you talking about? Everytime someone got a little meat on thier bones they are called "fat". She looks much better then a Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, or anyone of them skin and bone celebrities.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 12:35 AM