+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

Re: Bootz/Larissa

bootz will bet up every one on charm school and shay better get it to gethier
    befor bootz @@@@s her up........

dont hate becase larissa will mess you up in a fight

FORT Fogey

NOOOOO damn i wanted her to stay longer

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321;2422783;

Why? She wasn't learning anything and all she did was cause conflict. If anthing she was preventing the other girls from actually progressing.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by charmedp321;2422783;
    Me too she was my favorite

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zackary;2422762;
    bootz will bet up every one on charm school and shay better get it to gethier
    befor bootz @@@@s her up........
    hell yea

FORT Newbie

she has too much of a bad attitude for her own good, one of these days someone is going to get fed up with her stank attitude and knock buhjesus out of her. I don't how she comes off to others but it seems like she's all bark and no bark.

FORT Fogey

I dont see Bootz as that intimidating. It seems like people are intimidated by her (like leilene for instance) but she just seems like a small girl who has a big mouth. Why does that mean she can fight? and zackary, I dont think Shay needs to get it together cause my bet is that Shay could kick her ass. I felt really bad that Larissa betrayed her best friend and acted like she was the one to set her up and then had the audacity to get mad at Shay for implying to Monique that Larissa is the one that took the pictures. I was happy that the judge called Larissa a pyshcopath cause she truly is. She is the definition of one. She has no conscience.
    Last edited by caramelbeauty81; 06-05-2007 at 07:28 PM.
    Jessica

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2431110;
    I dont see Bootz as that intimidating. It seems like people are intimidated by her (like leilene for instance) but she just seems like a small girl who has a big mouth. Why does that mean she can fight? and zackary, I dont think Shay needs to get it together cause my bet is that Shay could kick her ass. I felt really bad that Larissa betrayed her best friend and acted like she was the one to set her up and then had the audacity to get mad at Shay for implying to Monique that Larissa is the one that took the pictures. I was happy that the judge called Larissa a pyshcopath cause she truly is. She is the definition of one. She has no conscience.

I SOOOO AGREE!!! because larissa was gonna bring it up at elminations that shay did it. and thats messed up, so i dont know why larissa got mad at shay. so whatever karma got larissa right in the @$$
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

I think Bootz may end up winning this show.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 12:35 AM