+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

Re: Bootz/Larissa

according to shay (they are best friends, apparently), larissa grew up with some major 'issues'. suggesting that she might have been abused as a young girl hence her behavior.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Her constant screaming is annoying me at this point. She is nothing, but an immature and delusional bully.

FORT Newbie

Bootz...Bootz...Bootz

I can't stand this girl, I think she is a little girl that needs to grow up. She needs to understand that she is there to win not to fight with every body on the show. With her continuing to do that she is lessoning(sp) her chances of winning. The dumb bitch.

i love Bootz, she cracks me up... makes the show watchable. (she's obviously the star of CS)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2389206;
    i love Bootz, she cracks me up... makes the show watchable. (she's obviously the star of CS)
    no she's not. m'onique is. bootz/larissa looks like a miniture bulldog. her nostrils flare up like john amos from good times. and she looks like a cracked out crazy when she's mad.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

this girl is a joke! you just have to laugh at people like her...and then feel sorry for them

FORT Fogey

Watch she has a meltdown, shares her abuse story and wins the whole thing.

FORT Newbie

"BREAKING NEW!!! THIS JUST IN...LARISSA FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE IS IN A LOCAL LA HOSPITAL RECOVERY FROM A SERIOUS BEATING FROM 5 OTHER LOCAL LA WOMEN. APPARENTLY, SOME WORDS WERE EXCHANGED AND A BEER BOTTLE WAS THEN SMASHED ACROSS LARISSA'S HEAD WHILE SHE WAS STILL IN MID-SENTENCE. SHE WAS THEN REPEATLY STOMPED OUT BY THE GROUP OF WOMEN, FAMILY AND FRIENDS PRAY FOR HER RECOVERY...UNTO OTHER NEWS..."

LMFAO...sorry but I can see the future and something tells me this is in the near...hahaha...pathetic Larissa, get over ya sad, pity-trip stories (although they may be true) you need to handle things better. The world isnt fair or nice, get over it! Acting like a crying 2-year throwing a trantram but with the rudeness and disrespect as a whore and flat out bitch will get you no where but 6 feet under...get me? (*And NO I wont be the one to do it...wouldnt waste my time, you're simply not worth it...but Im sure there are plenty more that would- maybe they're well being means even less than yours does to you. So, NO forums no need to ring the alarm this is not a threat...but it is a promise! Try calling it wisdom...its only fact you reap what you sow! Unless, Larissa is just fake and puts on her best behavior the minute the camera stops rolling...I wouldnt doubt that either, hmm!*)

Oh yea and the top above was just a joke, sorry guys!
    Last edited by WolfWoman; 05-19-2007 at 02:38 AM.

Larissa thinks she's a bad girl, but really she's not. I speak my mind too, but I think she takes it over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWoman;2403731;
    "BREAKING NEW!!! THIS JUST IN...LARISSA FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE IS IN A LOCAL LA HOSPITAL RECOVERY FROM A SERIOUS BEATING FROM 5 OTHER LOCAL LA WOMEN. APPARENTLY, SOME WORDS WERE EXCHANGED AND A BEER BOTTLE WAS THEN SMASHED ACROSS LARISSA'S HEAD WHILE SHE WAS STILL IN MID-SENTENCE. SHE WAS THEN REPEATLY STOMPED OUT BY THE GROUP OF WOMEN, FAMILY AND FRIENDS PRAY FOR HER RECOVERY...UNTO OTHER NEWS..."

LMFAO...sorry but I can see the future and something tells me this is in the near...hahaha...pathetic Larissa, get over ya sad, pity-trip stories (although they may be true) you need to handle things better. The world isnt fair or nice, get over it! Acting like a crying 2-year throwing a trantram but with the rudeness and disrespect as a whore and flat out bitch will get you no where but 6 feet under...get me? (*And NO I wont be the one to do it...wouldnt waste my time, you're simply not worth it...but Im sure there are plenty more that would- maybe they're well being means even less than yours does to you. So, NO forums no need to ring the alarm this is not a threat...but it is a promise! Try calling it wisdom...its only fact you reap what you sow! Unless, Larissa is just fake and puts on her best behavior the minute the camera stops rolling...I wouldnt doubt that either, hmm!*)

Oh yea and the top above was just a joke, sorry guys!
    Glad I caught that last sentence cause I thought it was real. Why? cause of the way Larissa acts I can see a group of woman not putting up with her and that happening. I would not be surprised at all if she gets stabbed or shot by someone because she did not keep her mouth shut.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 12:35 AM