+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

FORT Newbie

Re: Bootz/Larissa

All I want to know is what is the brand/type of hair is Bootz using, because the hair is bangin'????????????? Holla back!!!!!

larissa's house is beautiful. it reminds me of when beyonce did mtv cribs and they showd her house. its so girly.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Newbie

I hate bootz, shes gonna get beat up one day...

We'll be hearing this.."This just in Larissa a.k.a. "Bootz" from Flavor of Love was badly beaten up outside a Los Angelos nightclub. Apparently, a few words were exchanged between Larissa and a group of local women. Moments later a beer bottle was cracked over Larissa's head and she was stomped out repeatedly by the group of women. She is now being treated at <add hospital name here> where her family and friends pray for her recovery. Onto other news..."

lol no really i swear i see this coming...haha

Larissa is INSANE!!!

I just went over to VSpot to see the Charm School extras and Larissa just lost her mind. The attack on Mo'Nique was NOT shown in its entirety. She basically shut down the debate with a 5 min (or more) tyrade at Mo'Nique citing Mo'Nique playing favorites, hating Larissa, and some other intelligable rants. She continued her tyrade after the debate, targeting Leilene. You only saw a MINUTE bit of that rant!!! She tore into Leilene so bad that Saaphyri was fearful Leilene was going to snap right THERE. Apparently Larissa didn't get the clue because she continued her screaming rant at Leilene once they returned home, calling her every kind of whore and unfit mother she could muster.

Don't ANYONE say Leilene isn't STRONG!! As Mo'Nique stated later, any other woman would have jumped over the bed and half killed Larissa. After all, this woman had done NOTHING to even slightly evoke Larissa's screaming rage. I believe Leilene was just the alternate target since Larissa could continue screaming at Mo. lLarissa calmly responded in very controlled bit of rebuttal; managing what everyone BUT Larissa could see of a building rage. Saaphyri and Becky tried to pull Larissa from the room, but she kept coming back, continuing her debasing of Leilene until, I guess she passed out in her own room.

I don't know what Saaphyri saw in Leilene's face at the pub, but she was incredibly fearful of seeing it again.

FORT Fogey

I didnt understand why Leilene confronted Larissa at the club about going off on Monique. Larissa calls people out all the time so Im not defending her. I just didnt think it was in Leilene's best interest to confront her. Let Larissa be Larissa. If she continues as she is, she will be gone. This is a competition and Larissa going off on Monique is between them two. It had nothing to do with Leilene. You already know Larissa will go crazy if you confront her or anything and unless thats what you want or your prepared to fight even dirtier than she does, then there is no point in saying anything. Larissa is the type that has to learn on her own and it will be from bad experiences cause you cant tell her anything. If thats true that she got beat up outside that club, we can assume she did alot to provoke it based on her behavior. Not defending the girls who beat her badly but we know what Larissa is capable of and not everyone is gonna walk away and take her 15 year old little girl attacks. Hopefully after she gets better, she wont look for revenge to make the situation way worse and this unfortunate event will help her really face who she is and make a change. That extreme anger is covering up alot of insecurity. I dont know what caused that rage but something in her past mustve. I was happy though that she showed some vulnerability the last episode cause you saw her wipe her eyes and cry a little when she was going off on Monique.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

Re: Bootz

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane;2332734;
    She is so pretty and I love her attitude, im attracted to her type...i love chicks with attitude
    U TOOK THE WORDS OUTA MY MOUTH

FORT Newbie

Re: Bootz

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilicious;2320018;
    I love Bootz. I hope she or Saaphyri wins
    THOSE ARE MY 2 FAVORIT

I saw the extras and I kind of felt bad for Leilene but it was her fault for trying to call Larissa out at the pub. She should of just kept her mouth shut and mind her own business

FORT Newbie

Bootz is definitely fine as hell. She's the finest girl left on the show now that Diamond is gone (i think that's her name...the model chick).

i love her attitude though and when she talks in her regular baby voice it's sexy too.

on the flip side of things, she needs to calm down a bit though. Bootz I love you but all the flipping out on the world will not get you a reality show (a la New York)

I absolutely hate this girl. She is the most immature person I have ever seen on any reality show. I seriously hope that someone beats her *ss so that she'll realize that she can't back up all of her shouting.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 01:35 AM