+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

Re: Bootz/Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by Brandongr3;2342453;

I hate her.
    Oh my damn...

i like her though, i wish they wouldn't have tossed Krazy, who is Bootz gonna punk now

i love her. she's a Princess. and i LOVE how she batted her eyelashes at andrew firestone. lol! omg.

larissa is adorable. she needs to be in the bottom 3 more often to humble herself. i liken her personality to jade from cycle 6 of antm.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

she is a wack ass bitch..that talks too muxh s***
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 05-01-2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Language

FORT Newbie

Hey Bootz (Larissa) I think you are so pretty but at times your attitude can be rude get it together sister I would love to see you win.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Larissas house is huge.
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Quote Originally Posted by cruelintentions;2358104;
    she is a wack ass bitch..that talks too muxh s***

Couldnt agree more...
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 05-01-2007 at 10:08 PM.

I hated the way she made fun of Darra but I still like her.

FORT Fogey

Unless she changes, I wont like her. I understand none of these girls are angels but she just personally attacks so many people. She acts like a 15 year old bully instead of a grown woman in her twenties. Monique was right for once when she told her to grow up. I think she is the winner though. I think whoever needs the most transformation will be the winner and to be thats her. Maybe there are some girls that are bigger jokes or even less refined than her but she has the most anger and needs the biggest attitude adjustment.
    Jessica

Bootz in limited quantity is fun to watch, but too much of her screaming, yapping, and what not gets tiresome and redundant. I actually prefer Buckey, she isn't as confrontational, but she always has great confessionals and comments. Its too bad Buckey isn't getting the spotlight at all.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2363628;
    Unless she changes, I wont like her. I understand none of these girls are angels but she just personally attacks so many people. She acts like a 15 year old bully instead of a grown woman in her twenties. Monique was right for once when she told her to grow up. I think she is the winner though. I think whoever needs the most transformation will be the winner and to be thats her. Maybe there are some girls that are bigger jokes or even less refined than her but she has the most anger and needs the biggest attitude adjustment.
    Actually, I don't think she will win. Buckwild was on a recent radio show for an interview and just before that, Bootz came on and started screaming, ranting and cursing up a storm because a caller stated he/she liked Buckwild. She was still acting like that 15 yo bully, threatening to beat up the caller and calling Buckwild a fake, even though she has been to Becky's house to hang out with her.

Becky just shrugged it off, saying Bootz was angry that Becky had taken her off her top 7 BFFs on MySpace.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 01:35 AM