+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

FORT Newbie

Re: Bootz/Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by boy_G_enious;2484807;
    Larissa is a complete bitch, I do like her attitud,,,,...SPICY
    Shes probably sayin "I'm BOOTZ, Im back and she can kiss my ass", or Mo'nique doenst know what the hell shes talkin about, or cussin someone out

FORT Fogey

I dont think Larissa has gotten breast implants. Breast implants usually look more hard and not as natural as Larissa's looks. She always had big boos even on Flavor of Love. I think on the reunion she was wearing a push up bra and obviously if your already large on top with a push up bra, they can appear to be huge.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

lariisa is so disrepectful and lame i cant stand her shay is better

FORT Newbie

I think Larissa is acting the way she wants because she can. We dont know what really goes on behind the scenes so we can judge anyone. I think she is a Real ass female because she was only tring to win. She didnt hurt anyone in the process. [mod edit] Girl Get Ya Money. That's all I can say.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-20-2008 at 01:25 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by treasureclub;2761040;
    I think Larissa is acting the way she wants because she can. We dont know what really goes on behind the scenes so we can judge anyone. I think she is a Real ass female because she was only tring to win. She didnt hurt anyone in the process. [mod edit] Girl Get Ya Money. That's all I can say.
    Thanks for saying something NICE! I just can't get over the fact that she bent dow and shook her ass though.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 01:35 AM