+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

Re: Bootz/Larissa

I read on a blog site that Larissa gave an interview stating that she was upset at how she appeared on the reunion show and now wants to change her image. She stated that she will stop being such a bitch and try being nice. She actualy credits Mo for helping her "see the light" per se and change her attitude. However, she basically contradicted herself by also stating that if someone gets in her face she will knock them out ot as she put it "bring out the Bootz."

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2472980;
    I read on a blog site that Larissa gave an interview stating that she was upset at how she appeared on the reunion show and now wants to change her image. She stated that she will stop being such a bitch and try being nice. She actualy credits Mo for helping her "see the light" per se and change her attitude. However, she basically contradicted herself by also stating that if someone gets in her face she will knock them out ot as she put it "bring out the Bootz."
    Instead of telling us about it, just DO IT, then I will believe it. Otherwise she is nothing but another version of Paris Hilton, saying she has changed but showing absolutely no indication that she has and asking a for a million dollars per interview.

Oh and VH1 do not give this woman her own show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I can't stand Larissa, she's so obnoxious. I'm so glad she didn't win this.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2470838;
    Muppets, haha! So true!
    New York looks fuglier than a muppet, with that monkey face and the banged up weave! How can she think she looks cute?
    Anyway, I hate to be such an obnoxious speculator, but do you think Larissa got a boob job? They were huge on the reunion and she sure wasn't shy about showing them of
    Larissa and her mom would have sure taken any chance they could to get on TV
    I said this before, and I'll say it again: New York is the last person who should be calling anyone an Ninja Turtle, or making fun of how anyone looks for that matter.

As for Larissa claiming to have changed her attitude, you know the old saying, "Actions speak louder than words." In other words, I'll believe it when I see it. Then again, we're more likely to see her on her own show the next time we actually see her. And with that the chances of her having actually changed (As in actually growing up and getting over herself.) are the same as... well... Flavor Flav being Sister Patterson's baby's daddy is more likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2471008;
    I was wondering if little Ms Larissa was preggers because she had a serious bloat going on, besides the huge boobies. Who in their right mind though would lay down with that dog and wake up with fleas. Help the child that should spawn from the demon seed.

Didn't she say on FOL that she was saving herself for the "man" she marries?That she was kicked off of FOL because she wouldn't let Flav tap "it"?
    If she is preggers, what did she marry?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Yeah, I don't even think that New York is pretty.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilicious;2445024;
    Im not buying that. She may run at the mouth but she has more class then to do something like that
    She has more class? Ha! Women with class don't bend over doing booty dances for men they met in less than 24 hours. THAT was on Flavor of Love for the whole world to see. Like Leilene said, at least she got paid.

Larissa wouldn't know class if it bent over and slapped her in the A$$. Classy women don't greet people by clapping their rearend in a man's face as a form of greeting.

FORT Newbie

both make me sick

FORT Newbie

Larissa is a complete bitch

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 12:35 AM