+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

FORT Newbie

Re: Bootz/Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by memi622;2466148;
    Where could I see a picture of bootz house?
    On the VH1 websoite they have that special about introducing the girls they're taking to Charm School and in Larissa's section she gives a tour of her house, and it's beautiful (except her room).

Right now on VH1 Blogspot, they have an behind the scene look at the reunion show which is quite enlightening. You will get to see Shatar's mom (a TREAT for SURE) and read the backstage interviews from some of the cast members.

However, the reason I put this here is at the end of the show, according to the blogger, Mo stayed on that stage long after the show ended, the audience left and the cameras were turned off to try to get through to Larissa and her mom. Even Shay stayed. Apparently the talk went on far longer on camera and even longer off camera with the foursome. It actually show Mo true dedication to trying to better the ladies. This apparently was no show for Mo'Nique but something she believed in.

However even after all that, I am not sure Larissa or her mom got it.

This girl needs to shut her mouth, she's arrogant and a flat-out idiot.
    It's a good thing her family has all that money, or she'd be screwed. She probably couldn't hold a job if her life depended on it. I feel bad for her boyfriend.

You know we all, including myself, talk how "oh, she's this big bitch, she can't keep her mouth shut, she's so arrogant", but her, and probably all the other girls, aren't necessarily bitches
    Larissa, she's more of just a high-maintenance skank who wants to get on TV than an actual evil person
    All these girls just act for the cameras
    Just look at Schatar (Hottie), she went to UPenn! UPENN! That's an ivy league! So she's not a dumbass ho after all
    This show is clearly just a self-promotion act for her when she becomes a different character
    As for Larissa, it seems every time the camera was on her, she would "act"
    Why not? It got New York a new show, new fame, and new boobs!
    What New York has done is the reason why all these girls go on the show
    Maybe with the exception of Saaphyri, who needed the money bad
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Mom's Nasty arse behavior proved Larissa got hit with every branch off that nasty tree. Larissa is so ugly inside it hides the beauty she could have on the outside. Larissa has that entitled nasty sneer on her face on or off camera.

. . . which is exactly why she's always reminded me so much of Tiffany (New York) Pollard. That, and the too-too-much fake eyelashes that weigh down the eyelids.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Exactly Ms New York & Larissa both look like drag version of some muppet rejects.
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 07-11-2007 at 10:17 PM. Reason: because I am tired and can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2470274;
    Exactly Ms New York & Larissa both look like drag version of some muppet rejects.
    Muppets, haha! So true!
    New York looks fuglier than a muppet, with that monkey face and the banged up weave! How can she think she looks cute?
    Anyway, I hate to be such an obnoxious speculator, but do you think Larissa got a boob job? They were huge on the reunion and she sure wasn't shy about showing them of
    Larissa and her mom would have sure taken any chance they could to get on TV
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fogey

i was just watching some parts of the reunion show on youtube. I sincerely think this girl need counseling. That behavior is not an act, that's how she is

I was wondering if little Ms Larissa was preggers because she had a serious bloat going on, besides the huge boobies. Who in their right mind though would lay down with that dog and wake up with fleas. Help the child that should spawn from the demon seed.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 12:35 AM