+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

Re: Bootz/Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2447822;
    It is not cute at all how she acts. If she ever got in my face the way she gets in those girls faces I would knock her out. It is all a act anyway..She is from the suburbs. How did she get so hood?

WOW looks are deceiving aren't they? If she shut her face she might be considered cute, or maybe even pretty.

I don't get the OH SHE IS SO pretty and cool........

She is a foul-mouthed brat and unfortunately, someone is going to teach her a good hard lesson about how to show some respect for other people. Someone posted about how she wants all the attention and it's so true. It's sad as well because she can't be too happy being so angry and miserable.

BTW I'm from the suburbs but I can knock someone out just as down and dirty as someone "from the hood" well.........I'm freakin old now at almost 40 so maybe not so much anymore. On this site lately, it seems that's ancient.....remember girls, we all get old.

One last thing, in defense of Larissa......nice picture -
    I guess I am old as I'm not looking hard enough to see "back fat" as say maybe someone younger or a guy would.................inside a person speaks volumes. And this girl needs a good mental hospital before she gets in serious trouble.

JM3C!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Her attitude totally turns me off. I find her so irritating.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I hate her but I'm glad she called Monique for her BS. She was like you are getting a paycheck. Lol.

Mo was dead on when she told larissa off. Larissa is going to come across a woman who is more action than talk. Larissa may well end up on a slab in a morgue if she comes across the wrong biatch on the right day. All women aren't going to keep selling wolf tickets like Larissa. Larissa is going to get her ass and her weave handed to her and I personally hope its on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2465871;
    Mo was dead on when she told larissa off. Larissa is going to come across a woman who is more action than talk. Larissa may well end up on a slab in a morgue if she comes across the wrong biatch on the right day. All women aren't going to keep selling wolf tickets like Larissa. Larissa is going to get her ass and her weave handed to her and I personally hope its on tv.

Your lips to God's ears!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee;2465314;
    I guess I am old as I'm not looking hard enough to see "back fat" as say maybe someone younger or a guy would.................
    It's not hard to notice.

God, this girl's got such an ego, it's ridiculous
    This sounds arrogant and rude, but I could really spit on the side of the street and spit would be of more value than this classless bitch
    She is trash and she has no morals and she'll get in any tv fight she can just so one more person will recognize her at the supermarket
    It's a shame, she NEEDED charm school
    Mo, I hate you for apologizing
    There is nothing I want more than to see Mo embarass her even more and someday, I hope this girl learns her lesson
    What kind of person is her mother for having the integrity to stand up for a child like that, last night, how could she have stood there and taken her side
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Missez;2361448;
    Larissas house is huge.
    Where could I see a picture of bootz house?

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2466091;
    . . . What kind of person is her mother for having the integrity to stand up for a child like that, last night, how could she have stood there and taken her side
    That mother is a trip and a half, isn't she? Larissa's mother is likely a huge contributing factor to her daughter's overblown sense of entitlement and overall rude behavior. I'll bet she was one of those nightmare parents that teachers hate: the parent of the bratty, disruptive kid who comes to parent-teacher conferences yelling at the teacher for "picking on my kid," and spouting stuff like "Why you give my baby a D? She smart; y'all better change her grade to a A!" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by memi622;2466148;
    Where could I see a picture of bootz house?
    Maybe on the VH1 Web site? I caught a glimpse of the house (or McMansion?) on one of the reruns yesterday -- the "Meet the Girls" schtick prior to the first episode. It's quite the showcase. (I think there's an extra closet just for Larissa's false eyelashes . . .)
    Last edited by Ellen; 07-09-2007 at 09:55 AM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I still love Larissa. I think she's cool

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 12:35 AM