+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bootz/Larissa

FORT Fan

Re: Bootz/Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by briannasimm;2445490;
    bootz is sooooooooooooooo preetyyyyyyyyy

i act just like her people say im jus a shy person thats what differnet but if someboyd says something slick i wont be shy no more

myspace.com/briannaandcayla.com

It is not cute at all how she acts. If she ever got in my face the way she gets in those girls faces I would knock her out. It is all a act anyway..She is from the suburbs. How did she get so hood?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ajc003;2434360;
    I use to like bootz but now on charm school i see how immature and silly she is! she acts like a child right out of high school. she LOVES drama and if she was so bad she would have hit somebody by now all she does is yell and scream about what she WILL do to somebody. She could have hit leilene if she wanted that part of the episode was sooo fake! I really can't stand bootz I'm glad Mo'Nique went off on her and sent her packin' I wish Mo'Nique would have cursed her down to the ground like she wanted to!
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I used to love her and now I can't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2447822;
    ..She is from the suburbs. How did she get so hood?
    By hangin' out with Becky (Buckwild)?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

There is no denying that she is beautiful but when she trys to be sexy is doesn't work when she smiles,frowns, or is angry she looks better than trying to be sexy

She is a petulant, tantrum throwing child who is just making a fool of herself to get attention. Any attention. As long as the light is on her she is happy, whether it be for good behavior or not.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2416904;
    Me too -- who needs 'em?
    Yeah, and the ` I was abused' story is geting old... take a ticket and stand in line with everyone else whose suffered some trauma, in some cases unimanigable trauma,- most people work on their demons and the memories of their pasts and they go on to thrive and they don't allow themselves the luxury of using the `abuse excus' to explain away responsibility for their negative actions...

there are plenty of women with attitude who are worth respecting because of the way they effectively channel their atitudes to affect change in society or create art or bravely take a stand against that which has traumatized them..

Buty this `thing', this snarling, spitting creature is physicaly,emotionaly and spiritualy nourished on a steady diet of marcisistic sewer sludge. She thrives in the dank, foul smelling gutter where she so fittingly presides as the queen bee.

Eventially, she will end up squashed on the bottom of someones shoe, and she will be gone, like a million, nasty, creey, crawly things before her. And everyone will be glasd she is finaly gone...

or she'll win the 100, 000 on the fianle of Charm School
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

[QUOTE=redsox girl;2456398;]

Buty this `thing', this snarling, spitting creature is physicaly,emotionaly and spiritualy nourished on a steady diet of marcisistic sewer sludge. She thrives in the dank, foul smelling gutter where she so fittingly presides as the queen bee.

I like you way with words.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fogey

Well I dont think she is beautiful and thats because her soul makes her ugly. I think Shay is way prettier than her and has way more class. Just watching the previews for the reunion how she still calls Shay a snitch even though Larissa was the one who told the other girls that she thought shay stole the pictures. I dont see how she has any fans at all. See with NewYork, she's delusional but yet I still see heart and she is funny. With Larissa, she is just disturbing, not funny at all. I dont see how she has any fans.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie

You Know .....id Wish That Bootz Listens And Shuts Up And Then Decide What To Do With Herself....she Has Got To Be In It To Win It!besides She Is Beautiful And Has A Nice Body For Magazines......i Know And Heard That People....mag. Producers Have Offered Her So Fine Magazines For Booty Gurls....but The Offer Is Not Enuf....she Is Also A Star And Now Even Better ....even Though....that Mouth Wont Shut It Anyway....she Is A Fine.....nubian Princess!

FORT Newbie

This girl needs so serious help and Monique can't turn her life around as good as she is.
    Obviously Larissa hasn't learned anything at Charms School. She is still scheming to get people expelled and she still goes out of her way to get into verbal and physical altercations with people.
    She is such a *****. I can't believe she got fired from three hair salons! If she wants to get anywhere is life she needs to tone down her attitude.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-16-2007, 01:35 AM