+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School

The Charm School contestants, as pictured above are: (Top row, L-R) Like Dat (Flavor of Love 2), Rain (Flavor of Love 1), Buckeey (FoL 2), Saaphyri (FoL 2), Goldie (FoL 1), Buckwild (FoL 2), Hottie (FoL 1); (Bottom row, L-R) Toasteee (FoL 2), Bootz (FoL 2), Krazy (FoL 2), Smiley (FoL 1), Serious (FoL 1) and Pumkin (FoL 1).

Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School
    Premiere on Sunday,April 15, 2007 at 10:00 PM. VH1

Ever wonder what became of the girls that were so nasty, vicious and rough-around-the-edges that even Flavor Flav didn't want them? What are those girls going to do? Where are those girls going to go? Luckily for them, VH1 had just the place to send them, a little place called - CHARM SCHOOL.

Thirteen of your favorite breakout stars from "Flavor of Love" seasons one and two are back for some heated competition. Living as a group, learning as a group and out for themselves, these former Flavorettes will be rigorously trained in proper etiquette and manners before competing in challenges to determine their poise and grace under pressure.

Leading these ladies down the path of self-improvement is the singularly unique Mo'Nique. Headliner of the films Queens of Comedy & Phat Girls, best-selling author and star of long-running hit show The Parkers, Mo'Nique is a self-made woman. From humble roots, she pulled herself up by her bra straps and with hard work and dignity found success and earned four NAACP Image Awards. As President of CHARM SCHOOL, Mo'Nique will tear down and then rebuild these ladies using her team of experts and her Ten Commandments of Charm School.

Each week the ladies will focus on one commandment during a comprehensive lesson followed by a demanding test. Whether they're trying to impress a famous socialite, running the world's hardest Marine obstacle course, or trying to remain composed in the face of their greatest nemesis the ladies never thought softening up would be so hard. After each test, the girl who shows the least improvement will be expelled. At the end of the ten weeks, the last girl standing (with perfect posture) will be rewarded with $50K to put towards fulfilling her life's dream.

Hair may be pulled. Spit may fly. Fists may land. But one thing is for sure, when these ladies stab each other in the back -- it will be with the proper utensil.

About the series
    Photo Gallery

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    i am so looking forward to this!
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

lol this will be interesting to watch, but this goes to show that these girls are only looking exposure...which is quite obvious since each of them claim to find flavor flav attractive........

I am really looking forward to this show! These crazy ladies are the real reason Flavor of Love was successful! And this show has a real prize for the winner

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar
    I cant wait for this show! This is gonna be the bomb!

FORT Fan
    This show is gunna be great, way better than ILNY I'm sure.

The only thing is that I wish people like Serious or Smiley were replaced by girls who definitely need this show more...like Somethin' or Nibblez.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar
    ^ Way better then ILNY [Even Though I Loved It] and Flavor Of Love. I just love the concept of this show! Its funny and cool!
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

Re: Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School

Haha, I'm so excited.

I can't wait until that epiesode where New York comes back and interviews them!

Everyone, you can catch the first episode on VSPOT now on vh1...So far it looks good...

FORT Fogey

oh my god, you have got to be kidding me. NY should definetely be on this school.

+ Reply to Thread