+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Overall, I think last week's show was funnier. The boring song was probably the best part of this week -- that and when she went outside to "advertise" the business.

I don't care if the people are actors. There must be a gazillion unemployed actors and if this is work for them, all the better.

FORT Newbie

The BBQ guy

His name is Rob Little and he is a Stand Up comedian actually.

He has the videos from Fire Me Please on his website, which is just his name.

I read a few of you didn't care for his part on the show but you wouldn't believe the things they didn't show that he did!!! Plus his managers were a lot touchier than the Copy girls managers. They wouldn't fire her and the BBQ guys wanted to fire Rob right away! Aparently he told them he was out all night drinking and had the runs so thats why he kept going to the bathroom. LOL

He talks about some of the things he did in his act that didn't air. Which is HILARIOUS!!!

My family and I have seen him several times in Michigan but I know he travels a lot.

Definitely check him out! I know he answers emails too from his website so if you have any questions definitely go for it.

And I did read the one about putting his hands in the meat. Apparently he wasn't even doing anything in the bathroom, he just went in there to pretend he was going to the bathroom and making all those noises.

This site rocks!

I still like the show, but why don't they just admit that the people on here are actually comedians?

It's worse than all the models on TAR.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I feel compelled to point out that not all comedians are funny. BBQ guy is a perfect example of that.

Truly funny people are usually quick witted which is the only advantage a comedian would have here. It's not Stand Up. Actors who have studied improv have far more of an advantage. As long as these people are entertaining to me I don't care what their credentials are.

Quote Originally Posted by silly_guy
    His name is Rob Little and he is a Stand Up comedian actually.

He has the videos from Fire Me Please on his website, which is just his name.

I read a few of you didn't care for his part on the show but you wouldn't believe the things they didn't show that he did!!! Plus his managers were a lot touchier than the Copy girls managers. They wouldn't fire her and the BBQ guys wanted to fire Rob right away! Aparently he told them he was out all night drinking and had the runs so thats why he kept going to the bathroom. LOL

He talks about some of the things he did in his act that didn't air. Which is HILARIOUS!!!

My family and I have seen him several times in Michigan but I know he travels a lot.

Definitely check him out! I know he answers emails too from his website so if you have any questions definitely go for it.

And I did read the one about putting his hands in the meat. Apparently he wasn't even doing anything in the bathroom, he just went in there to pretend he was going to the bathroom and making all those noises.

This site rocks!
    Thanks for the update Rob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345