+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Kinda fun - Id watch again

especially if they were at pretentious places like "Blush" again

(or the "boring copy" girl!)

The BORING chant was fun to watch and should have gotten her out of there fast, but no one wants to cut their losses. They talk tough when the troublemaker isn't there, but can't seem to spit out the words until cornered.

I didn't like "Dish Bitch" (Isn't that the nickname he got?) at all. It was disappointing to see him win.

So was the supervisor at the coffee shop on the phone to the owner or the cops when he showed up with the camera crew?

FORT Newbie

ugh

ok...im sorry if this has been mentioned already, but i havent read all the threads.....BUT ISNT IT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE THAT THESE CONTESTANTS ARE ACTORS?!?!?!?!?!?

i recognized 2 of the people last week...didnt recognize any so far this week....but these are OBVLIOUSLY actors.

i emailed the production company...LMNO productions...and i complained about this....and i received no reply at all.

anybody else see this as totally obvious and a rip off?

Quote Originally Posted by pennywiseass
    ok...im sorry if this has been mentioned already, but i havent read all the threads.....BUT ISNT IT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE THAT THESE CONTESTANTS ARE ACTORS?!?!?!?!?!??

I don't care if they are actors personally. The show is just silly fun. The things these people come out with make me laugh. It is better than most of the sitcoms on TV these days. And they are all repeats.

I like the show. The boring girl was so funny, I really wanted her to win. The show makes me chuckle, that's good for me

FORT Newbie
    It wouldn't bother me so much if they were actors. Obviously, since most of us don't recognize them they probably need the extra cash. Actors are people like the rest of us. Although, I don't know too many 'nonactor' people that would lay on the floor and sing a "boring" song. LMAO...too funny.

It's a silly show and if it gets my mind of my troubles, I'm going to watch it. It made me laugh.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins13
    I don't care if they are actors personally. The show is just silly fun. The things these people come out with make me laugh. It is better than most of the sitcoms on TV these days. And they are all repeats.

I like the show. The boring girl was so funny, I really wanted her to win. The show makes me chuckle, that's good for me
    I'm totally with you, penguins... SO WHAT if they're actors? Work for actors is hard to come by, and this is a good exercise for them! This show cracks me up! I LOVE it!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    HEY the next one is in Louisville. (was the last one?) I lived in Louisville a long, long time. It's not "louie-ville" it's "louvall". (if you live there, I mean.)

This guy in the barbeque place is funny.
    Funny I've always pronounced it the wrong way too!

Yeah, that guy in the barbeque restaurant was funny, the looks on the co-workers faces were funny to me too.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Funny I've always pronounced it the wrong way too
    It also leads to a good bar bet--Ask someone if the capital of Kentucky is pronounced Lewis-ville or Louie-ville. Most will pick Louie-ville instead of Frankfort.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by pennywiseass
    ok...im sorry if this has been mentioned already, but i havent read all the threads.....BUT ISNT IT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE THAT THESE CONTESTANTS ARE ACTORS?!?!?!?!?!?

i recognized 2 of the people last week...didnt recognize any so far this week....but these are OBVLIOUSLY actors.

i emailed the production company...LMNO productions...and i complained about this....and i received no reply at all.

anybody else see this as totally obvious and a rip off?
    yeah i noticed this straight away last week.. see page 2 or 3 of last week's thread.. i tried to post relevant info regarding this (IMDB info) but my posts were deleted and i got reprimanded in a private post by a moderator.. "off topic" /shrug

the barbecue dude is a comedian.. i forget his name but he has a website.. i checked it out last night.. a lot of improvisational comedy etc.. the singing girl just about admitted she was an actress during the wrap-up...

for me personally it would be more entertaining if real people had to come up with things to annoy the shopkeepers.. not only that but it might provide more humorous scenes where the employee might find himself unable to stop laughing himself.. i dont necessarily see how this fits reality television.. by that same measure candid camera/punk'd etc would be considered reality television...

regardless its entertaining enough to listen to in the background while i'm folding hands of hold'em on my laptop...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    HA that preview of the girl laying in the floor sining "boring, boring, everything is boring". THAT is funny.
    That was the best part of the show this week for me. I nearly spit out my tea when she kept going on and on and on with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast