+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    She's walking around with her hand in her boss' armpit to warm-up her hand (sorry, don't remember any names)
    I don't think I could've been as calm as her (the boss)
    HeeHeeHee. I've done the *heat your hands in the bosses pit* on more than one occasion.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Well, I detest the laugh track, but it was pretty funny. I really wanted the reaction of the co-workers, though, when they found out the people had been trying to get fired.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I love tiara girl. The random drug testing question was brilliant.

I loved the co-workers reactions at the end.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Tada
    I loved the co-workers' reactions as well. If I were any of the contestants, I would probably be too scared to re-enter the store, ever! I guess the camera crew behind you makes it somewhat easier though.

This was a great show. The idea of setting a time target was interesting.

It would have been nice to have more background music and less laugh-track though.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    That show was too funny. I think I liked "coffee guy" the best.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    I thought this was a pretty funny show -- with some really good lines in it! I liked the coffee guy best. The Miss America girl was definitely inspired when she said she might need a doctor's note to excuse her from having to dust.

This would be a really fun show to be on as a contestant.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I'm with ya on that suncat! 4 weeks is tolerable to get thru till the 2nd batch of summer shows gets up and running. Atleast it's SOMETHING to watch that's mildly entertaining and not a repeat. Cute? Yep. Funny? Meh, so so, there were moments. Worth stopping everything to watch? Nope, but when there's nothing better I'll tune in.
    This pretty much sums up my assessment of the show.

I caught parts of the show, but had some other distractions going on at the same time, so I wasn't able to give it my full, undivided attention.
    Hence, my opinion may be somewhat skewed. From what I was able to watch, I wasn't all that impressed. I'll try giving it another shot next week.

To me, the show seems like an updated of Candid Camera, except they just keep doing the same stunt over and over and over again. I can see how it will get old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beefy
    To me, the show seems like an updated of Candid Camera, except they just keep doing the same stunt over and over and over again. I can see how it will get old fast.
    Give it another try. They were a lot more creative than you are giving them credit for. I must be so used to a laugh track that I didn't even notice it. I also didn't think they were actors. I thought "coffee guy" was said to be a teacher.

Hysterical show. I loved it. It was great stress release after a long day. How fun would it be to be able to act like a complete idiot at the job? I've always wanted to do it, but no one was paying me to do it. I really enjoyed the show and laughed my butt off. I do think more that 4 episodes would be too much to take, but in a small dose, this is great.

+ Reply to Thread