+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

That one guy at the coffee shop was ready to throw down.... maybe they should send the host in first next time for safety sake.

ETA: Unless it is against the law at the particular place I was working at, I'd light up a cig INDOORS if I was getting close to 3pm and getting desperate. That ought to do it I'd think.

I thought this show was actually pretty funny..

The woman who kept walking around with her clickly heals was brillant.
    Too bad CBS only order 4 episodes...

Yeah, I can see this show cut down to 30 minutes and used as a filler for the network during the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    OH okay, 4 weeks. That sounds right. It's far from GREAT, but it's better than reruns, I guess. (depending on the rerun!)
    I'm with ya on that suncat! 4 weeks is tolerable to get thru till the 2nd batch of summer shows gets up and running. Atleast it's SOMETHING to watch that's mildly entertaining and not a repeat. Cute? Yep. Funny? Meh, so so, there were moments. Worth stopping everything to watch? Nope, but when there's nothing better I'll tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I'm with ya on that suncat! 4 weeks is tolerable to get thru till the 2nd batch of summer shows gets up and running. Atleast it's SOMETHING to watch that's mildly entertaining and not a repeat. Cute? Yep. Funny? Meh, so so, there were moments. Worth stopping everything to watch? Nope, but when there's nothing better I'll tune in.
    Yes, I watched this, but tivo'ed "Blow Out". I probably will switch that up next week.

*I mean, I KNOW Blow Out is always funny *
    Of course that means I have to wait until midnight until TIVO can get "Deadliest Catch" for me. Now THAT one is good tv!*
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I stumbled into this show a little late. I didn't catch the rules until a little bit in. That girl in the dress shop was so funny, the hands in the armpits is where I would have fired her butt. Dang that boss lady was just too nice. Why was that older woman sitting down all the time...sheesh do something lady

When Curt was yelling at the customers I was laughing my head off. When I was a manager at Wendy's we had an employee like that. She drove me insane. Thankfully, my boss fired her.

The Miss America lady was brilliant! I loved her, laughed at most things she did. Sitting on the floor was where I would have fired her LOL I'm Miss America, I'm Miss America.

Crazy lady...what to say about her. She had agitated down pat. The pacing faster and faster was too much.

It would be fun to do this once. Just to see how crazy I could act. Where do I sign up?

I just saw bits & bobs of this show but it looks hilarious - Im going to watch for it next time.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I was really impressed with the creativity. I would never have thought to do the things all of them came up with. While it seems like a lot of fun there must be plenty of pressure too.

The bonus is that they can use this tape when they apply for a real job.

Would be a lot more entertaining if they used real people trying to get fired instead of actors.

Aside from the obvious actors I noticed that the BBC was one of the producers. Leave it to those wacky Brits to come up with something like this.

it was good not great.

+ Reply to Thread