+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dog Eat Dog Returns May 27th with a 2 hour special

Dog Eat Dog premiere finally announced

Dog Eat Dog will premiere on Tuesday, May 27, with back-to-back episodes. Details of the episodes are forthcoming.

8pm Eastern, followed by another episode at 9pm Eastern.

LG.

Dog Eat Dog Returns May 27th with a 2 hour special

The NBC site still says that this show is supposed to air on Mondays at 9 eastern / 8 central, but this episode will air a week from tomorrow (Tuesday) at 8pm eastern, 7 central. Not quite sure what they are going to do to make it 2 hours, or if I just misheard that ad.

Here's a brief summary of the show's premise from the NBC site, which isn't tough to follow if you just want to join in next week.

The game begins with six players spending the day learning each other's strengths and weaknesses in a "boot camp" environment. Then it's into the studio, where the battle for $25,000 begins.
    Host Brooke Burns presents all six players with a physical or mental challenge to be completed in a certain time limit by one player.

As a group, players must vote for who they think is least likely to complete the task. If the selected player does indeed fail, he or she is eliminated. If he or she succeeds, that player gets to send one of the other players to the "dog pound."

The elimination continues until only one player remains - but the game is far from over! In the game's dramatic conclusion, the "top dog" must compete against the five eliminated players to prove he or she is truly deserving of the prize!

If the "top dog" can fend off the losers, the cash is his or hers. If, however, he or she loses, the prize will be divided among the underdogs.

It all takes place on the "Dog Eat Dog" stage, the largest and most challenging indoor stunt set ever seen on a network game show. The stage features a tower more than 30-feet tall and an Olympic-sized tank as part of the game floor. Built to accommodate the most demanding stunts and games, this uncompromising environment will force players to confront the limits of their endurance, strength, fear and wits.

"Dog Eat Dog" intends to take the thrills and strategy of reality game shows to the next level!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

DED will be two different episodes on Tuesday May 27 8-9 and 9-10.
    Cities that have felt my party: San Jose, San Francisco, Palo-Alto, Hollister, Ventura, Malibu, Hollywood, Costa Mesa, Las Vegas, Cancun, Orlando, New Orleans, Milwaukee, Windsor Locks, Hartford, Agawam, Springfield

LG.
    cool, two episodes, thanks.

BTW, the NBC site (there is a link on this forum if you click on the show's logo at the top) has tons of new pictures of Brooke, the host of Dog Eat Dog. Here's one:

Yes, yes, Brooke is very pretty. . . . Now, if they would only give us some contestant bio info, I'd be a much happier recapper.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread