+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aaron Mullen????

FORT Fogey

Aaron Mullen????

Please someone please explain why he is on the all star show? Cherie won that episode, maybe they made a mistake, but check the bio's for this weeks episode on the site, he should not be there! Can someone explain this to me?

Well, he didn't "win" that episode, but...

He was the only guy to complete the 1st stunt and won $1,000 for that. Also, he was the only person to complete the 2nd stunt at all and was $25,000.

He did not stay on the rotating climbing wall as Cherie, but she only won $25,000 and didn't even complete the second stunt.

Winning $26,000 and actually doing all 3 stunts, I think he deserved to be in the Championships moreso than Cherie, who screamed to be let out of the scorpion tank.

BUT... for all I know, NBC could have different reasons.

If he was the only person to complete the second stunt, then he won the episode. Whether or not he won the third stunt is irrelevant, because they brought back a loser to compete with him.

FORT Fogey
    Yes, but Cherie won the fear factor title, if you go to the rewind section and go to that particular episode, go down to winner and Cherie's name is there. She got the title she deserves to be there.

I didn't see that one, but have to agree with John. If she had to be brought back to even compete in stunt three, she didn't really win.
    If they decided who won by the amount of money they went home with, then she still didn't win.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie

Aaron Mullen is the Scorpion King

Aaron was the only one to complete all three stunts. Aaron was the only one to successfully attempt and complete the second stunt. Aaron went home with $26,000 that he earned, while Cherie went home with $25,000 that the network gave her to create a much needed female winner, and which she did not really deserve.

What NBC never showed the public, and which can be determined by watching a slow motion play back of the third stunt, is that Aaron completed the third stunt on the rotating wall three separate times before they put the final take in the can (I have a 100% guaranteed inside source on this one). Cherie beat his third attempt at the wall (the only one shown to the TV audiences) by a mere one second. Enough of a dramatic finish to their first ever 90 minute episode to draw in the ratings.

BTW: Cheries claim of being an authentic cowgirl. ie: "cowboy up." is only as realistic as the fact that she rides a mechanical bull as a part of an dance routine in a girlie club on the east side of St. Louis, MO.

+ Reply to Thread