+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Copy of 3/3/03 episode

FORT Newbie

Copy of 3/3/03 episode

Hi, I'm new to the board and I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the 4-stunt episode that aired on Monday 3/3/03? Thanks! ~Debbie

LG.
    Wish I did, Deb, unfortunately we only got to see the last 30 minutes of it here because our local affiliate was covering The Billy Graham Crusade for the first hour. :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    This show had the worst stunt ever I walked away after they started it, could here my wife watching in the other room. They had to eat maget cheese it was sick. One guy picked up the bowel and threw it back saying they were stupid. I would do the same the things they want people to eat are getting really far fetched

It was by far the 'squirmiest' episode I've ever seen. I thought the needles piercing the arm bit was bad until I saw the maggoty cheese. It was absolutely disgusting.

It truly amazes me what people will do for $50,000.

They know how to picked the people like trash talking fireman Eddie, She thinks she's all that Tamie, and hi I got a temper so watch out Mike. If I was there the needles wouldn't freak me out at all. I would really freak them out by telling them about when I was a little boy the doctors and nurses try to put an IV in my arm to find a vein in my arm and the blood keeps squirting out all on them and the floor.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, I saw the episode and my husband and I thought the guy who threw the bowl back was hysterical! I have DirecTV and was gonna catch it again on West Coast time (I'm Eastern) but I missed that part by 10 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread