+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 06/13/06 - Reality Stars Fear Factor Episode Thread (Spoilers)

The MIZ doing his predator imitation was really good. What great TV this is!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    Am I evil for being right being Fairplay on this one? He played them like puppets. Loved it. Victoria punching him probably would have eliminated them even if they had a good time.
    And if you are evil? So what?

Fairplay is scum. But he's wonderful TV. He's actually much easier to take than Jonathan because at least he's not a hypocrite like Jonathan is.

Part of me feels for Victrollia for having her terror button pushed. But she knew what she was getting into. She's a grown up, not a child.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I wasn't excited about this until I saw the combination of Twila and Jerkplay. I am so rooting for her to kick his scrawny ass "on accident".
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Even tho JFP is evil..he knows it and he knows it makes good TV...and tonight I have to agree with him! 1/2 of those challenges are mental and he what he lacks in strength he makes up with the mental part. Twila dragging him out of the mud was HILARIOUS! I love Twila..she is what she is and she doesn't try to be a girly-girl!

I was so proud of Anthony and Carmen!! AI!!!

I have always loved Mike the Miz...he's awesome..I tolerate Trishelle just so I can see Miz....

Joe should've kicked Jonathan's butt...what an a** Jonathan is.

I'm of the opinion that the gator was real but I thought I saw something around its middle and I think the tunnel was so small there would've been no way for it to turn around and bite.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I loved the fight. I just wish Miz hadn't jumped in the middle of it. I would have loved to see Joe beat the crap out of Jonathan.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    I think Joe could have completely creamed Jonathan if he would have had the chance.
    Joe would've killed him in seconds, he's into that whole mixed martial arts/UFC stuff. You wouldn't even be able to consider it a fight.

FORT Newbie
    This was by far my most favorite fear factor ever. It had everything! Good stunts and fighting.

MY favorite teams all moved forward!. I did not like team Amazing race. It was hilarius when Jonny was yelling and the fight was awesome. Joe would've kicked Jonathons ass.

My favorites teams go:
    #1.Team Apprentice
    #2. Team Real World
    #3. Team Survivor
    #4. Team AI
    #5. Tam Amazing Race

Like JR said.. Joe Rogan would have literally killed him.

He's into the "Extreme Boxing", where you use your feet, no protection, no big gloves and lots of wrestling too. Sometimes I watch it, but I get bored easily. I think Joe participates in those fights, not really sure on that..but he does commentate. He IS into boxing though.

Jonathan and Vicster were hysterical!! I was dying! I was really bummed when they left, they honestly made me tear up from laughter. Sad, but... yeah.. dysfunctional entertainment to me.

I totally enjoyed this Fear Factor!!! Can't wait to watch it next week.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    anyone still watching this?

omg, spiders??? oh hell no ... i would walk away. i'm sorry, but i CANNOT deal with spiders, especially GREAT BIG ONES ... and being trapped inside a box with them??? (and how do we know they're not going to bite???)

oh geez, and they brought fairplay back? why oh WHY?????? i was SO HAPPY to see him go home last week!!
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 06-27-2006 at 08:20 PM.

I'm here. Carmen is doing great w/the spiders. I couldn't do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast