+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 06/13/06 - Reality Stars Fear Factor Episode Thread (Spoilers)

I didn't see a chain. I'll look again this time to see if I think its mechanical or chained.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Okay, it still didn't look mechanical to me. It moved in a totally different way that time, I thought.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Anthony is kind of a stud. What the heck happened to him? He must've hit puberty last summer.

And yeah, I saw a leash on the alligator. Plus I saw it breathing. Would they really make it that believable if it was just a scare tactic? It's dark in there at the contestants would barely notice.

I forgot how cute Carmen really is. Even if totally useless.

re: Alligator. Notice how it moves the SAME way at virtually the same point every time? At least I think so. I do think the tail moved more the second time but the timing was pretty exact on WHEN it moved.

Coming up: Jonathan undoubtedly cursing out Victrollia, who we know has to do more than him on this task. Also, Vics implants making her float in the well of hellish creatures.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Okay, the one time I LOVE Fairplay is if he's cursing/psyching out an even bigger fool, like Jonathan.

If the commercial is true and the gator DID turn around then I withdraw my observation that it looked really fake before.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    re: Alligator. Notice how it moves the SAME way at virtually the same point every time? At least I think so. I do think the tail moved more the second time but the timing was pretty exact on WHEN it moved.
    If it breathes exactly the same way next time, I will concede that it's mechanical. Oh wait, it's going to turn around on Victoria! That would be hilarious.

I think that alligator is drugged heavily for the actual task. The other shots he is not. Oh wait, he just turned around when he smelled Victoria's stench.

Jonathon leaves Victoria in the hole, then falls apart in the mud. What a loser.

You're right about Anthony, I was expecting him to flash us his Idol poundage (didn't he gain around 20?), but he was almost looking like a fit man instead. He's full of surprises tonight.

I'm finding this show quite entertaining.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    I'm looking forward to Joe Rogan and Jonathan scuffling.
    Me too Star. Is this a one episode deal? Are they scuffling in this episode or a later one?

Never thought I'd actually laugh with Fairplay. Seems like a sweet innocent child next to that a$$ that is Jonathan.

And I agree with the poster who said Anthony turned into a cutie pie. Wow!

Hopefully it scoots on past her and goes out to eat Jonathan.

ETA: I hope its a one episode deal, Drose. I don't want to watch it more than once.

I think they're scuffling this episode, it kind of looked like after this challenge. I'll be kind of sad if they lose this early, though. They are entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast