+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By biggbaddgirl
  • 2 Post By Arielflies

Thread: Fear Factor Cancelled?

Fear Factor Cancelled?

There are reports that Fear Factor may be cancelled. Sorry, I can't find the original article, but the report said that Fear Factor was supposed to return after the Olympics, but was pulled from the schedule. Also, staffers from the show are said to have moved on to their next jobs, which is a bad sign. The NBC Fear Factor website says that new episodes will return in the summer, but that's said to be just burning off the already completed episodes, then not bringing the show back.

It wouldn't bother me too much if they did cancel it. I think this season seemed so different. No gross stunts, and I'm sick of couples.

FORT Newbie

Re: Fear Factor Cancelled?

I think the only reason the guys still watch this show is because they always have cute girls in bikinis...

I just read on EW that Fear Factor is going to return.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/02/jo...r-factor-host/

by James Hibberd

“I am a big Fear Factor fan. I’m a big fan of anything Joe Rogan does, actually,” – Michael Scott, The Office

Could Joe Rogan return as Fear Factor host?

He’s “very high on the list” according to Endemol North America chairman David Goldberg. With news of the NBC rebooting the action-stunt classic just breaking today, producers haven’t yet turned their attention to who will host the show. But the comedian and UFC color commentator who add his own sardonic style to the role isn’t being ruled out.

“Joe was a great host,” Goldberg told EW. “I think his brand and his personality is associated with this show. This has all happened fairly fast. We’ll sit down with Joe and see if something he even wants to do. He’ll certainly be very high on the list.”

Rogan had no comment, though we do have a few more details about the new Fear Factor. NBC has ordered 10 episodes, and the show will aim for “bigger and scarier” stunts, according to producer Matt Kunitz. The gross-out bug-n-food challenge will remain part of the show, but “it won’t be so much about eating animal genitalia.”

“Back then, we didn’t even have it in HD,” Kunitz says. “We’re going to be able to take it to a new level.”
    Last edited by norealityhere; 06-03-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Do we have a new thread for the new Fear Factor that premiered last night?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Do we have a new thread for the new Fear Factor that premiered last night?
    OMG eating scorpions and diving into cows blood EEK!!

I'll Start a new thread for this in Other Reality Shows.
    biggbaddgirl and Fanny Mare like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread