+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is fear factor?

Where is fear factor?

Did I miss something?Has Fear Factor been cancelled or is it still on summer hiatus?Does anybody know when the season premiere will be on ...if at all?

JR.
    It hasn't been cancelled, they are holding it to use as a mid season replacement. They are also working on the Home Invasion shows.

I was looking for Fear Factor also. I knew someone on the Fort would have the answer. ABC still shows it on their web site as Monday nights. Anybody know approximately when it is going to start again? I am missing my weekly hour of gore.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Thanks ...I knew somebody would know what was up.
    So by it being a mid season replacement show does that mean that it wasn't getting very good ratings?

I just caught the show last night. Blind Date Fear Factor......it was ok. The stunts are a little more intense than last season, but it just lacks that "new" feeling that some of these shows have. All in all, it was entertaining for sure.
    Yup, with donuts!!

NBC brought "Fear Factor" back to life on Tuesday nights starting last week. (Dec. 6) But it won't be on next Tuesday (Dec. 20) due to a new Howie Mandell show called "Deal or No Deal". FF returns Dec. 27. And sometime in the new year there is supposed to be another 'reality stars' version of Fear Factor.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

JR.
    I heard that they have a new stunt coordinator/crew that worked on the Matrix movies, so things should be a little more intense.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    I heard that they have a new stunt coordinator/crew that worked on the Matrix movies, so things should be a little more intense.
    According to a radio commercial I heard, FF is supposedly toning down the gross out quotient, too, which may be why the second stunts this season haven't been particularly disgusting (i.e. no chowing down on animal privates or obscenely old foods). Being trapped with crabs may be scary, but it ain't that stomach churning.

But JR, where are your trademark recaps?! No one can describe a sexy bikini or rip into annoying contestants quite like you. I can only wonder what you would've thought about this week's American Idol wannabe, two-toed hick, and missing Olsen triplet. Without those wrapups, a big part of my Fear Factor enjoyment is missing.

JR.
    I miss the gross stunts already, and there have only been 2 new shows.

Thanks for the kind words, but I just don't have the time to do the recaps on time. My work schedule has been crazy for the last few months, and I have no idea when it will get back to normal.

+ Reply to Thread